Happy Father's Day to All from BJ and OGBJ. Enjoy | Syracusefan.com

Happy Father's Day to All from BJ and OGBJ. Enjoy

OGBJ20

Starter
View attachment 3864
cookout 2jpg.jpg

BJ and OG sharing a Father/Son moment during his graduation cookout/celebration. Ol' Grasshopper sends young grasshopper into the world of Orange.

Happy Fathers day all! I haven't been able to golf for 2 years because of back surgery but I am playing this year so I'm very excited about getting the tradition round of golf in with my pops and brother!! Then we'll grill out some steaks and watch the end of the open . . . have to get some kids clubs for my girls they're taking an interest.

2725_1053725797881_2292429_n.jpg

You guys got me started on this Syracuse cake theme and now I can't get it off my mind! Every year for about the past 5 years, my family has gotten me a Syracuse Dairy Queen ice cream cake for my birthday. One of the cake decorators actually remembered us from one year to the next. Apparently it's not very common to order Syracuse cakes in Kansas land. Anyway, here is a pic. It's a truly awful picture of me - I look stoned but I can assure you that was not the case!

Thanks Bobby, and Happy Father's Day to everyone!
Jordoo, enjoy your round and take it easy, ok?
Glad you're getting back to what you love.
:)

LOL, I should have taken it easy faded big time coming in. 42, 48 for a 90. Tough old school course with lots of terrain, no flat lies and very slick greens. 2nd round in 2 years so I shouldn't complain but wow seems like a lot of strokes especially since my ball striking was rather good. Best part was busting out my vintage circa 1964 MacGregor CF4000 M2 blades. Old MacGregor blades are just tits. . . . . . . . . .arrge ...
HELP
HELP
I'm a cyber how do I post a picture I have on my computer to a thread it keeps asking for a URL and the pics are too big to be an avatar. The pics of these clubs are IMG_##### type of file but they are from my wifes super pimped Cannon camera.
Anyone? HELP

LOL, I should have taken it easy faded big time coming in. 42, 48 for a 90. Tough old school course with lots of terrain, no flat lies and very slick greens. 2nd round in 2 years so I shouldn't complain but wow seems like a lot of strokes especially since my ball striking was rather good. Best part was busting out my vintage circa 1964 MacGregor CF4000 M2 blades. Old MacGregor blades are just tits. . . . . . . . . .arrge ...
HELP
HELP
I'm a cyber how do I post a picture I have on my computer to a thread it keeps asking for a URL and the pics are too big to be an avatar. The pics of these clubs are IMG_##### type of file but they are from my wifes super pimped Cannon camera.
Anyone? HELP
I got you on this one.
Instead of the familiar add picture on the toolbar, go down to the grey button on the bottom that says "Upload a File". Then just browse where you left it on the computer, when it uploads, select Full Image and bam. You're in.

Btw, 90. Nice round. I couldn't break 100 if Tiger was my caddy.

Good god! I have 4 pics of these clubs Tee and just one causes an "Error file to big for server message." How do I dumb down these high tech pics from my wife's pimped out camera?

BTW the old man shot 82 and could have easily been a 78 0r 79 the way he hit the ball. Big brother was well around 120, we didn't count though since he's not a golfer.

Good god! I have 4 pics of these clubs Tee and just one causes an "Error file to big for server message." How do I dumb down these high tech pics from my wife's pimped out camera?

BTW the old man shot 82 and could have easily been a 78 0r 79 the way he hit the ball. Big brother was well around 120, we didn't count though since he's not a golfer.
right click on the file and select open with...Paint
find the resize option and make both height and width 25%
don't forget to Save As with a new name so you don't lose original file! (pick jpeg file type when saving, not png as those are high quality, won't make file size as small as you'll need)

that should make for a smaller file to upload

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom