Harbaugh | Syracusefan.com

Harbaugh

Can’t forget his effort at the Niners, where he picked Kap over Smith (bad long term choice) - which was one of his moves which led to them imploding when he left.

For some unexplainable reason, you win the press conference when you hire him - but not many big games after that; and he’ll probably leave you in terrible shape when he bolts for a new job.

He hasn't been able to recruit an elite QB which is puzzling. Shea Patterson is mediocre at best.

The comparisons to Brady Hoke after X games seems to have stopped. I wonder why.

38-14 in his 4 seasons there, three 10-W seasons. Michigan won 5 the year prior to him coming, 7 & 8 respectively prior to that.

I mean, not your style, that’s fine. But to call him a poor coach is just laughable.

He’s the reason the 49ers had a blip of success, like it or not.

Michigan had bobbled up and down for a decade prior to his arrival, with some really porous years in between an occasional great campaign.

Oh yeah, that program Stanford has now, thanks Jim!

I mean, some of ya’ll be crazy.

His record against ranked teams is disconcerting. Beating up on unranked teams only goes so far. Not sure how good he really is.

His record against ranked teams is disconcerting. Beating up on unranked teams only goes so far. Not sure how good he really is.

Easily top 10%

Better suited for the pros IMO but the fact that he is successful in both shows how good a coach he is

Many Michigan fans don't think he will jump ship this year for the NFL but who knows.

As others have said his biggest demise and its a huge one for Wolverine fans is not being able to beat Ohio State. His legacy right now at OM is he's Urban Meyers b1tch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom