Harrison twins to Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Harrison twins to Kentucky

Good...even if young goes there. Theyll get wiggins randle as well and with wiltjer in the fold i highly highly doubt lawrence or roberson would go there

Its very good even if all it does for us it getting the dominoes to start falling.

Ummmm, I guess the whole "wait till the NCAA catches up with PayPalCal" thingy is starting to look like a pipe-dream.
He keeps pulling in top 3 classes, and everyone else waits for "left-overs". -sigh-

Ummmm, I guess the whole "wait till the NCAA catches up with PayPalCal" thingy is starting to look like a pipe-dream.
He keeps pulling in top 3 classes, and everyone else waits for "left-overs". -sigh-
$$$$ talks BS walks.

yay, rich get richer...Young will go along with Wiggins and Lee and/or Randle...greatest class ever...blah blah blah. Hopefully we get Lawrence and/or Roberson along with a Rysheed Jordan and Obokoh, and keep our nice run of recruiting top 25 talent.

btw- I dont hate UK or Cal (hes a huge bag of douche) but he gets what he wants and took advantage of David Sterns NBA rule. but, stuff! this is starting to get old yr after yr

Screw them. Eventually it will catch up with him and his program and then we will all see what kind of a coach he is.

As much as I hate UK and am probably biased, I think the way we do things is a nice blue print to beat Kentucky. Do we regularly get the best player at each position every year? No. We have players who are really good and stay 2-4 years, who collectively give us more depth, experience, and chemistry. I mean think about it, as good as UK's freshmen have been the last 3 years, 2 of the last 3 if we are full strength in the tournament we're right there with them. In my mind, we were better before AO went down and UK was treated like god's Calipari's first year there. This year, while I'm not sure how well we would've scored against their defense, I don't think they shot the ball well enough to really kill our zone. So while UK will probably bring in the greatest class ever, I think if we keep developing guys and bringing in that tier of player right below the super one and done, we'll be just fine and get a ring sooner than later.

after reading ESPN's writers rant and rave about UK and Cals "Empire", and reading the twins comments about why they chose UK over Maryland...it makes you kind of sick but funny at the same time.

Uk won't get wiggins and young. That is an either/or situation.

Wiggins is light years ahead of Young and every other High School player, so he won't be scared off by Young. It comes down to whether Young wants to back up Wiggins and Harrison.

Have they told young to cool his jets until they see what wiggins is doing?? I know young wants to be UK blue.

It's beginning to resemble the way it was with Wooden's teams and the UCLA Dynasty. Of course it has since come out that Wooden, as much as he has been revered, was dirty when it came to recruiting. All I know is I'm proud of the way we do it at Syracuse and feel great about cheering for the players we put out there on the court each season.

can we please just turn this into a Cutler cig thread? hes my fantasy qb and he annoys me almost as much as Cal and the whole entire state of kentucky

can we please just turn this into a Cutler cig thread? hes my fantasy qb and he annoys me almost as much as Cal and the whole entire state of kentucky
ask and you shall receive, brother.
tumblr_mbccbsVhn01rge9rdo1_r1_500.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom