Class of 2025 - Has anybody seen Chittenango’s Ryan Moesch play? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 Has anybody seen Chittenango’s Ryan Moesch play?

Wondering if he’s a high D1 talent.
Leads the state in scoring, averaging over 36 ppl as a junior.

i haven’t seen film of him.

Okay, I found his HUDL page. It features a bunch of short clips from low quality film, and I think all of it is from his play during the summer. Someone needs to put together a well edited highlight film of his summer film. And hopefully do one featuring the highlights of his play his junior HS season.

Quick impression is that he is skinny but can finish with both hands. Looks like he is 6’0 and about 155 pounds.

His release is low, which will make it hard for him to get jumpers off at the college level. But 36 ppl is crazy. I assume he must be an absolute lights out 3 point shooter. Does have a nice stroke.

Last edited:
Leads the state in scoring, averaging over 36 ppl as a junior.

i haven’t seen film of him.

Okay, I found his HUDL page. It features a bunch of short clips from low quality film, and I think all of it is from his play during the summer. Someone needs to put together a well edited highlight film of his summer film. And hopefully do one featuring the highlights of his play his junior HS season.

Quick impression is that he is skinny but can finish with both hands. Looks like he is 6’0 and about 155 pounds.

His release is low, which will make it hard for him to get jumpers off at the college level. But 36 ppl is crazy. I assume he must be an absolute lights out 3 point shooter. Does have a nice stroke.

Thanks Tom!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom