Has anyone heard anything about Jacob Hill this off-season? | Syracusefan.com

Has anyone heard anything about Jacob Hill this off-season?

SWFLCUSE

All Conference
I know he was a walk-on last year, but there were a few people around here who thought he might earn a scholarship going forward. He's an explosive athlete despite his diminutive stature that I think could still see at least an impact special teams player. How would he fit, if at all, with what HCDB wants to do here?

I would imagine any scholarship offers to walk ons wouldn't be determined before this class is signed sealed and delivered. Why use up a schollie on someone you already have if you need it for a new recruit? If they have extra schollies, it might be a consideration.

He's not an ACC level back.

I've been wrong before, hope to be wrong on this but I don't see it.

I know he was a walk-on last year, but there were a few people around here who thought he might earn a scholarship going forward. He's an explosive athlete despite his diminutive stature that I think could still see at least an impact special teams player. How would he fit, if at all, with what HCDB wants to do here?
https://twitter.com/twennie_four

Another amazing fact about the NCAA. If he were to pursue a transfer to another FBS school and have a shot at a full ride, I believe he would STILL be treated as a transfer and have to sit out a year. It's all about the kids, right?