Has anyone heard what Bernie Fine's wife has said? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Has anyone heard what Bernie Fine's wife has said?

Without going into detail is the rumor that BF's wife has done an interview harming BF correct? .

Sadly it's true. My unimpeachable source tells me that she is quoted as saying "Bernie told me that he dunked on Fab in practice and I'm calling bull$h!t on him. I can't even get him to take the trash out at home and he thinks he convince me that he dunked on Fab? Reese maybe, but Fab, no."

So you known for a fact he is an addict or he did drugs/was drunk in those interviews? By your standard, you have first or second hand knowledge of his sobriety?

Yeah..l thought so...

Can you read?

Can you read?
Yup. According to you, Commenting on Lang's status as an addict is ok by you according to post #48 because it is a fact (regardless of whether someone has actual knowledge of this), but people speaking of police rumors is not ok under the same circumstances. Got it.

And for the record, I hope to God Bernie is cleared.

I'm done with this thread.

Yup. According to you, Commenting on Lang's status as an addict is ok by you according to post #48 because it is a fact (regardless of whether someone has actual knowledge of this), but people speaking of police rumors is not ok under the same circumstances. Got it.

And for the record, I hope to God Bernie is cleared.

Not at all. My point was people were commenting that Davis was acting very odd during his interview, which is a fact. That isn't rumor. Then people gave their opinions on why he was acting like that. If anyone said "I heard that he was a druggie" then it is gossip and should be deleted. I haven't seen anything saying he was indeed an addict. There is a huge difference between rumor and opinion. The whole purpose of this board is to express our opinions. It shouldn't be to spread rumors.

Unfortunately, this is exactly what this site has become and is likely to remain for the foreseeable future. What it isn't anymore is what we had at both Rivals and Scout. Every iteration of this board just seems to get worse and worse.
Cheers,
Neil

Oh, come on. this is ridiculous. I've been through nearly every high and low on this board. the current iteration is nowhere near one of the lows, the worst IMHO being the polarizing Forth debates on Rivals. I would say it is closer to one of the highs and trending upwards. The highs could never be the same because too many characters have changed, grown up, had kids, or left altogether.

Of course, without thread view it's hard to follow conversations anyway, so I could be missing something. I used to be able to glean every response to every thread, now I just focus on 2-3 topics, and ignore the rest.

I almost want to say that whomever told you that is confusing the rumor of a tape existing where his wife says something like "get over it". That may have been passed around enough that it has now become his wife making a statement.

you mean whoever told you...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom