Has it been confirmed who JLH is rooting for today? | Syracusefan.com

Has it been confirmed who JLH is rooting for today?

MyMeloMyMan

All Conference
Had to post another one for good mojo. I'd hate to be wondering "what if" after the game.

1286784265653.gif

1286753147787.gif

1286784584363.gif

ALL IN J L H :)

Awesome, needed some Jekelish Loves Hewitt

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I feel the need to jump in here... when I first moved to Los Angeles in 2002, I lived right off Melrose Ave. on Martel Ave. - In the same building as Sacha Mitchell (Cody from "Step by Step" and the guys who wrote all the "Harold & Kumar" movies)

Three blocks away was on Pointsettia and Melrose, in my opinion, the best pizza place in all of LA, Albano's. (w/a close 2nd to Mulberry Street Pizza)

Being a native New Yorker, I love my pizza and went there several times a week. It didn't hurt that there was another customer who had lunch at Alabano's at least once a week - None other than Jeniffer Love Hewitt.

Over 10 years, I've seen dozens if not hundreds of American sex symbols and to this day, Jeniffer Love Hewitt was the most stunning of all of them.

Must have seen her there 20+ times and I never got tired of staring. Even my wife was floored by how gorgeous JLH was.

Sadly, we moved to the valley in 2007 and the JLH encounters ended.

My girlfriend was watching E today and they showed JLH for some reason (I wasn't really paying attention) and she was wearing an orange top. Talk about destiny.

This is rather funny. I saw the title of the thread and initially thought "What is Joyce's middle name and why on earth would she be tempted to root for OSU?"

[face palm]

I dunno about JLH, but I know someone who is rooting for SU:

After all, she is a Michigan girl so she sure ain't rooting for the Buckeyes.

Since I was banned and could not previously comment on the JLH threads I will add...

JLH is my star crush, and has been for a long time at this point. She oozes sensuality, and there are many account that she is quite promiscuous in real life. Simply put, she is gorgeous and the one star that gets my motor running.

Since I was banned and could not previously comment on the JLH threads I will add...

JLH is my star crush, and has been for a long time at this point. She oozes sensuality, and there are many account that she is quite promiscuous in real life. Simply put, she is gorgeous and the one star that gets my motor running.
Welcome back. I see you haven't lost your knack for making disturbing posts.

The word creepy and JLH should never appear in the same thread:

936full-jennifer-love-hewitt.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom