Hats off to Shrader | Syracusefan.com

Hats off to Shrader

That kid has put his body on the line, and refused to give up. Happy to see him and the team close with a win. What a warrior and we were lucky to have him play orange
Warrior effort despite a bum arm. He has meant a great deal to that locker room.
Glad that you both used the word "warrior" -- that is the perfect way to describe GS -- love that guy. And with a month before the bowl, perhaps he will be much closer to 100% by then.

I think he has been through more pain and adversity than most of us understand. He gives everything he has. I’m glad to have enjoyed seeing him in Orange for the last 3 years. Thank you Garrett!

Last edited:
That kid has put his body on the line, and refused to give up. Happy to see him and the team close with a win. What a warrior and we were lucky to have him play orange
I’d also add that he is a hell of a football player. If his passing was a little bit better and he didn’t get hurt - wow.

1000%. Epic performance. Dude played his last game with no shoulder and threw 3 tds. Warrior.

Last edited:
I was afraid his arm might just fall off throwing the Hatcher TD catch… he gave everything to get it there & it was still under thrown, absolutely wild

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom