Have a bad feeling...and it nearly never wrong... UT ohhh | Syracusefan.com

Have a bad feeling...and it nearly never wrong... UT ohhh

arbitragegls

All Conference
...going to be a tough away game. Two of the Missouri top players are not playing...does this give 'Cuse an advantage...I just don't know...help me here!

...going to be a tough away game. Two of the Missouri top players are not playing...does this give 'Cuse an advantage...I just don't know...help me here!

You keep mentioning Jack and Coke (in other posts). Have you been drinking them since, oh, say, 7 am today?

You keep mentioning Jack and Coke (in other posts). Have you been drinking them since, oh, say, 7 am today?

Started with beer...

beer_drunk_baby-funny-pics.jpg

I think it just takes away THEIR home field advantage. Now we are playing even...

Since it worked last week, I guarantee if we played Missouri 1,000 times we would never win even one. They are just too big and physical, and I'm never ever wrong.

Who besides Richardson is out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom