Have ticket(s) for Wake Forest, section 115 or 116 | Syracusefan.com

Have ticket(s) for Wake Forest, section 115 or 116

klumzyfule

Walk On
I just found out that I have an extra ticket (likely two) for the game tomorrow. They are in section 115 or 116. I'm not sure where the seats are exactly located, but they will be in the big group of tickets that Charlotte's SU Alumni Club got. I bought them for $52 a piece, and would like to get $52 back if I can (obviously).

Let me know if anyone is interested in the tickets.

I just found out that I have an extra ticket (likely two) for the game tomorrow. They are in section 115 or 116. I'm not sure where the seats are exactly located, but they will be in the big group of tickets that Charlotte's SU Alumni Club got. I bought them for $52 a piece, and would like to get $52 back if I can (obviously).

Let me know if anyone is interested in the tickets.
Do you still have them? My son wanted to go but couldn't find anyone to go with him. I am going to text him right now.

I sure do! The guy that was supposed to get back to me about the second didn't, so I'm putting it up for sale as well. So, I actually have two!

He doesn't seem to have anyone willing to go with him and the tickets are a bit pricey for him. BUT - the game doesn't seem to be on there except for ESPN3. Really? I am seeing if I can talk him into it.

Yeah Cuse isn't on TV very often down here, save for ACC network or something. Honestly, I've already been paid for the tickets, so I'm just trying to get the money back to my friends who had to back out, so I'm not going to drive a very hard bargain. The one guy wants $40, but that's not happening day of the game, with the "blizzard" we just got. $60 for both and they're sold

Ya, I am sorry, but he's not going to the game. I hope you can rid of those tickets. So frustrating! GO SU!

Okay no worries. I'm sure I'll get someone to take them, if I gotta give em away.

If we lose today, I'll take the blame. My record at Syracuse games, both football and basketball, is like 0-5. Last one being that ridiculously close 56-0 nailbiter at Georgia Tech. But alas, let's go Cuse!

Okay no worries. I'm sure I'll get someone to take them.

If we lose today, I'll take the blame. My record at Syracuse games, both football and basketball, is like 0-5. Last one being that ridiculously close 56-0 nailbiter at Georgia Tech. But alas, let's go Cuse!
You are a most generous soul, with shoulders like mountains, to take the blame of a Cuse loss tonight. I salute you!

But - what if we win?? Hmmmmm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom