Have to figure we bring in a transfer big... right? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Have to figure we bring in a transfer big... right?

Do I have to join the Coaching staff as a extra recruiter ?

To late for 2021 class maybe 2022. But in 2022 there is a C Jalen Duren out of Philly number 2 recruit in the country for example. Go after him.

Given the lack of depth in the middle...has anyone asked the coach why the Orange keep bringing in centers who can't play (in his view)?

It's one thing to have a project on the roster.
But who came up with the idea of collecting them?

To late for 2021 class maybe 2022. But in 2022 there is a C Jalen Duren out of Philly number 2 recruit in the country for example. Go after him.
Yeah, maybe if Hop was in charge.

NBA bound.

Do you understand how recruiting works?
This isn’t like NCAA Football where you get to pick a pitch and assign points as a priority.

We aren’t going to go from nothing to the 2 recruit in the nation.

Find a bunch of 4 stars in our region who might be interested.

We aren’t getting 5 star bigs right now unless they are legacy.
You want to help I think you should call JB next week.
I didn’t appreciate getting my line smashed this week

I think I would like to see this.

My point is offer the best recruits high school and traditional/grad transfer. You do it enough you will grab a 5 star but more than likely a high 4 to mid 4 star big man in this case.

My point is offer the best recruits high school and traditional/grad transfer. You do it enough you will grab a 5 star but more than likely a high 4 to mid 4 star big man in this case.

We will get you your own personal coaches phone as a going away gift.
phone toy GIF by Fuse

im predicting a lot of roster flux this offseason...might not be 5 here...

who might be some transfer big targets? anyone have a guess?
Dear future coach. I was not good enough to play center as SU, where an undersized chain smoker played all of the minutes ahead of me. Will you give me a scholarship?

So, your recruiting strategy is to offer every recruit out there? That's it? The dartboard strategy?

Recruits need to be wined and dined (figuratively). Offering everyone, I think, wouldn't go over well with some/many of them.

At least you don't have to worry about a salary cap (not that you would care anyway).

So, your recruiting strategy is to offer every recruit out there? That's it? The dartboard strategy?

Recruits need to be wined and dined (figuratively). Offering everyone, I think, wouldn't go over well with some/many of them.

At least you don't have to worry about a salary cap (not that you would care anyway).

He should ask his girlfriend to marry him.

While he's at it, he should ask another 10 women to marry him at the same time.

Let us know how that works out.

You notice the body types of the big men we used to bring in from AO to Rick Jackson to Rakeem Christmas ?

Along the way we started recruiting Baye Moussa Keita type (who we never saw being as good and contributing big man that he became)

You notice the body types of the big men we used to bring in from AO to Rick Jackson to Rakeem Christmas ?

Along the way we started recruiting Baye Moussa Keita type (who we never saw being as good and contributing big man that he became)
This all an act right? Like you are trolling us right?
You are a genius who made a bet you could troll an entire board right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom