Have to figure we bring in a transfer big... right? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Have to figure we bring in a transfer big... right?

That is a personal shot. I didn't take any personal shots. You don't know me I've been a great loving partner, and father have a career that helps provide for my family.
1614379440060.png

It's not a shot, it's a joke. Offers. Recruiting. Get it?

Or, better yet, let's give the guys on the team the chance to play and develop???
I remember a time when we had a coach that gave young, undeveloped centers a chance to take some lumps, gain some toughness and develop into serviceable players by the time they were upperclassmen. The funny thing is, he's still our coach, but he doesn't practice that philosophy anymore.

That is a personal shot. I didn't take any personal shots. You don't know me I've been a great loving partner, and father have a career that helps provide for my family.
Dude, not for nothing & I really don’t mean this as a personal shot. But some of your posts...it’s like the mind of a child. Simplistic AF.
If you are trolling, then kudos- your schtick is primo. But, if you’re totally serious? Frightening.

Dude, not for nothing & I really don’t mean this as a personal shot. But some of your posts...it’s like the mind of a child. Simplistic AF.
If you are trolling, then kudos- your schtick is primo. But, if you’re totally serious? Frightening.
Not sure how that could be more of a personal shot. But, hey, Truth is now Truth again, so...

[”Not for nothing...” —you from Jersey?]

Not sure how that could be more of a personal shot. But, hey, Truth is now Truth again, so...

[”Not for nothing...” —you from Jersey?]
Wanted to make clear it wasn’t personal, just my own observation.
I see him take enough shots, not undeserving, from other posters. Didn’t want him to get defensive & not heed the message.

Queens, NY - born and raised!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom