Haven't seen anyone mention Adkins | Syracusefan.com

Haven't seen anyone mention Adkins

sufandu

Living Legend
How important is he to keep? He helped Marrone turn our offensive line around and has acted as the recruiting coordinator.

How important is he to keep? He helped Marrone turn our offensive line around and has acted as the recruiting coordinator.
I'd love to see him stay, some of the player's twitter comments have echoed that. Seems that he's one of the ones really close to Doug though, right?

I don't know how close they are. I know he still has a home in Knoxville. One of his neighbors told me when he first got hired at Syracuse, his plan was to coach there for a year and then find a job back in the south. I don't know why that hasn't materialized for him. I hope he stays so he can contribute to recruiting continuity.

same question for Rob Moore...

agree on Adkins that he would be important to keep. Don't think he'd be HC though. I really like this staff, if they mostly all stayed in tact I wouldn't hate it at all.

agree on Adkins that he would be important to keep. Don't think he'd be HC though. I really like this staff, if they mostly all stayed in tact I wouldn't hate it at all.
I bet Moore goes with DM as Bill's WR coach.

I'd be surprised if Moore, Henderson and maybe Wheatley stay.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean to imply anything about HC. I just hope he stays. I didn't even think about Rob Moore. I don't want him to leave either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom