Hawaii 5-0 | Syracusefan.com

Hawaii 5-0

upperdeck

Living Legend
Last episode tonight

I would not say it was must see , but there were alot of friday nights spent watching a pretty solid show. hope it ends on a high note.

Last episode tonight

I would not say it was must see , but there were alot of friday nights spent watching a pretty solid show. hope it ends on a high note.
I always enjoyed the show - especially Scott Caan. Shows you how much I pay attention to these things - I had no idea the last show was tonight until last week. Did the ratings tank, or did they just decide to end it?

Alex got injured years ago filming and has been in a ton of back pain and it got to the point he just didnt want to do it any more.. They decided to end instead of going on without him.,

from what i have read some of the chars will appear in Magnum on occasion in pop up roles.

Caan had a deal where it only appeared in like half the episodes as it was.

i watch the whole friday night line up. They all have a different vibe, fun enough.

finale was Ok.. cleaned up a couple stories.. You can tell it was a season ender that had just enough to be a series ender.

reading the after stories i can see why the end was so emotional.

but the show i really like on fridays is Blacklist.. Spader is great.

Caan had a deal where it only appeared in like half the episodes as it was.

Do you blame him? Danny got beat up in practically every episode.

Last month he got banged up in a hit and run accident.

Last week he got his ass kicked at the end of the show.

Last night he got kidnapped and shot.

those things were also excuses for him to be limited in every episode. he just didnt want to be there anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom