HCAA First Recruit? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

HCAA First Recruit?

did you hear about the explosion at the cheese factory?...it blue cheese away...there was da brie everywhere...not a very gouda time

ill see myself out
1678890130552.gif

Heard an interesting rumor about Donovan Clingan seeking to transfer. Apparently has no interest backing up Sanogo again.

I honestly don’t believe it at all. The kid is all Connecticut. Just sharing what was heard.

Heard an interesting rumor about Donovan Clingan seeking to transfer. Apparently has no interest backing up Sanogo again.

I honestly don’t believe it at all. The kid is all Connecticut. Just sharing what was heard.
Sanogo will he moving on…Clingan isnt going anywhere

Sanogo will he moving on…Clingan isnt going anywhere
Sanogo may not be an NBA player. He may be on of those in between kind of players. Not big enough to play in the post and lacks skills to play on the perimeter. NIL could keep him in college. Watching Clingan during games, he looks very content at the puppies.

Sanogo may not be an NBA player. He may be on of those in between kind of players. Not big enough to play in the post and lacks skills to play on the perimeter. NIL could keep him in college. Watching Clingan during games, he looks very content at the puppies.
Unfortunately for Sanogo due to his immigration status no NIL

I feel like Sanogo has been there forever. Stunned he has eligibility for next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom