Health updates | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Health updates

which makes the RB interesting now. Willis becomes the #2, can he do the same things as Nixon or do we have to change it up a but when he comes in.

I also wonder then if he does not return kicks so the depth at RB doesnt get dinged by an issue in the return game

Whether it was the same issue or not I still questioned Nixon playing for HC coming off the last injury

Would like to see Willis get some more time.

Willis was a big flip from Pitt.

However you want to spin it, he can't be happy at #3 on the depth chart behind the coach's son.

Got to keep your rock sharers happy in this new NIL era...

Appreciate Coach Browns candor but I'm torn because I'm traumatized by the last staff. An owie could mean you had to clip a toenail and you were out for one play or your soul was captured by the dark forces and you might dissappear into eternity.
Can we all collectively agree to never use the term owie again on the board? :D

I’m fine with Willis getting more carries.

Also, would like to see Zeed back. Really need his speed.

I’m fine with Willis getting more carries.

Also, would like to see Zeed back. Really need his speed.
If you feel the need, the need for Zeed I think there’s a high likelihood of disappointment.

Get JRS in the rotation, and Ross out his boot, and OG out of his funk. There’s the answer.

Even at 50 passes a game tough to get a meaningful rotation beyond six guys.

If you feel the need, the need for Zeed I think there’s a high likelihood of disappointment.

Get JRS in the rotation, and Ross out his boot, and OG out of his funk. There’s the answer.

Even at 50 passes a game tough to get a meaningful rotation beyond six guys.
JRS had 4 catches for 76 yards and a TD vs UNLV last year. I hope he gets some run.

Willis is an animal - I can’t wait to see him unleashed with a heavier load of carries / targets.

Excited to see more of Willis as a runner and receiver out of the backfield.

A little nervous to see more of Willis as the blitz pickup guy, but hopefully he'll be ready.

which makes the RB interesting now. Willis becomes the #2, can he do the same things as Nixon or do we have to change it up a but when he comes in.

I also wonder then if he does not return kicks so the depth at RB doesnt get dinged by an issue in the return game

Whether it was the same issue or not I still questioned Nixon playing for HC coming off the last injury
could not understand why we played Nixon and Tank vs. a FCS team with both coming off injuries

Would like to see Willis get some more time.

Willis was a big flip from Pitt.

However you want to spin it, he can't be happy at #3 on the depth chart behind the coach's son.

Got to keep your rock sharers happy in this new NIL era...
The coaches son is in his 5th year and has played well and Willis always seems happy and engaged with buy in to Fran’s plan. It’s more about getting some carries than being #2 or #3 on the depth chart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom