Hear ye, hear ye! (Basketball too) | Syracusefan.com

Hear ye, hear ye! (Basketball too)

DoubleDee

All American
I am preparing to eliminate my Syracuse man cave / shrine room. Don’t judge me!!!!
Anyways, in the coming days or weeks, I am thinking of listing things that I’m looking to dump, for money, here so that the truest of fans might get first crack.
I guess this is just a heads up post, and also an opportunity to find out if that would break any board rules.

In the mean time, if there’s anything you are looking for I might just have it.

Just DM

Last edited:
My brother has an autographed football signed by Harrison, McNabb and Konrad. Any chance you got one of those?

I would also be interested in game programs from 1964 - Kansas, UCLA or Pitt.

I am preparing to eliminate my Syracuse man cave / shrine room. Don’t judge me!!!!
Anyways, in the coming days or weeks, I am thinking of listing things that I’m looking to dump, for money, here so that the truest of fans might get first crack.
I guess this is just a heads up post, and also an opportunity to find out if that would break any board rules.

In the mean time, if there’s anything you are looking for I might just have it.
Post a pic!

Any shot that you have football cards of Jim Brown, Ernie Davis or Floyd Little?
Only this
79608E9D-BA89-4AA0-9826-4BF4056515B8.jpeg

My brother has an autographed football signed by Harrison, McNabb and Konrad. Any chance you got one of those?

I would also be interested in game programs from 1964 - Kansas, UCLA or Pitt.
No, but….
I have a helmet with McNabb and Harrison, Dar Dar, P, and more
36CD62CF-9AB6-4A70-9BC7-85C727DC4FAA.jpeg

As well as a football with Konrad, Spotwood, Darius, and more
27F7428F-6EA7-4DAF-AED3-EAB458B9B88D.jpeg

Question on this one, what is Lincoln National? Is that a bank and this is a piggy bank?
Yes and yes. I always think Nebraska when I hear Lincoln, but it looks as though there were Lincoln Nationals in Syracuse many moons ago.

This one is really faded, and I don’t recall the event it’s from, but it has an odd mix. They all weren’t on the same team.
Includes: Chris Gedney, Eric Chenoweth, Dick McPherson, qadry Ismail, Reggie Terry, Dan Conley, Marvin Graves, Tony Jones, Shelby Hill, Mel Tuten, Terrance wisdom, Kirby Dar Dar, Rob Carpenter, Antonio Johnson, Glenn young, Duane Joseph, David Walker, Don McPherson and more.
A38F5F20-6FB9-4DB1-AD91-9F3053D575B8.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom