Hear ye, hear ye! (Basketball too) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hear ye, hear ye! (Basketball too)

Vinyl snap up rain coat / windbreaker that was handed out to the first certain amount of kids at the last game at Archbold. I had one as a child from that game, but who knows where it went. I later found a brand new one online still in its package and had to buy it. I’d say this is super RARE.View attachment 226706
BTW, that is a newspaper clipping about the giveaway in the corner, featuring Dave Jacobs. Rumor has it, after this picture was taken, he told those kids to come see him for all of their SU gear needs when they grow up, and he'd hose them real good.

15FC2BD2-2623-4234-BE50-BF5950ADF8C6.jpeg

When Rob Moore signed this for me, he recalled getting “my ass chewed by coach” after this play.
D0A124D7-C8BE-41BD-8181-B32646AAF6A8.jpeg

I’m a little surprised more of you haven’t jumped on some of this stuff. I’m quite positive someone is going to grab this though. FYI, it’s a door mat. 18.5 x 27
IMG_4663.jpeg

If there is a schedule poster you want, ask. I probably have it.

Can you share some pictures of your man cave? Would love to see what the room looks like with everything displayed. Lots of cool, old stuff I have never seen.

I wonder if you should contact someone at Syracuse to see if they are interested in anything they may not have.

I’m a little surprised more of you haven’t jumped on some of this stuff. I’m quite positive someone is going to grab this though. FYI, it’s a door mat. 18.5 x 27View attachment 227070
I would also like this if still available

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom