hearing has concluded | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

hearing has concluded

I met Al Lewis at a basketball game. Believe it or not, he thought himself a great high school .

I met Lewis at a Halloween Party at the NYS Fairgrounds a long time ago. Still have a picture with him.

I met Al Lewis at a basketball game. Believe it or not, he thought himself a great high school .
grandpa al lewis was actually a scout at some level...or involved in the game in some semi-official capacity, if i remember correctly.

what happened the the delta's I used to know. This could be the greatest night of your lives. Instead, you are making it the worst. Well, not me.

In honor of Bjorn..."WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEANNN???????"

Kick-Rocks-Sign-psd45063.png

grandpa al lewis was actually a at some level...or involved in the game in some semi-official capacity, if i remember correctly.

Think he was a scout of some kind.

Ha. Al Lewis was a basketball skout, but that word is banned here, in all its uses.

Poliquin must be paid by the word. Never says anything in 10 words that can be said in 100 with long compound sentences. Only at the Sub-Standard...
Polquin is a hack at best.

Sean Keeley@NunesMagician
You guys know that we might not hear anything about Southerland today, right? There is no timetable.

Ha. Al Lewis was a basketball skout, but that word is banned here, in all its uses.

That explains alot.. I was sitting here kind of confused... "I think these guys are leaving an important word out"

A decision could take as long as ten days per The Score 1260

What are the odds Dirty ripped ass during the hearing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom