hearing has concluded | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

hearing has concluded

A decision could take as long as ten days per The Score 1260
Well, it makes sense. After all, who wants a quick resolution when you could continue to punish a kid who may be found innocent in this whole ordeal?

Ridiculous how long this is taking. Let the man play, they act like these are real students:p

Ha. Al Lewis was a basketball skout, but that word is banned here, in all its uses.
Some people here tended to be less than clear as it was, now we need to deal with dropped words (TapaTalk shows a wide gap in these cases) or obfuscatory spelling.

Ridiculous how long this is taking. Let the man play, they act like these are real students:p

I know several people that shall remain nameless who cheated their way through SU and now are fine upstanding execs and lawyers. One is even a judge. :rolleyes:

I met Lewis at a Halloween Party at the NYS Fairgrounds a long time ago. Still have a picture with him.

Amazing story.

Many years ago I went to see a show in NYC that was billed as "Fats Domino's Last NYC Live Appearance" It was a super gig.

Near the end Fats said, "I would now like to perform the biggest hit of my career, which was one of my earliest songs and was written by a guy from New York City. Guess what - here I am at the end of my career and I have never once met this man. Would love to thank him."

At that point, Al Lewis, who was sitting just in front of me, leaped to his feet and hollered. "I'm over here Fats."

Al then went on stage, the two of them hugged and cried. Then together they banged out a bunch of hits on the same piano, including of course "Blueberry Hill."

Al Lewis was a multi-talented guy.

Nah that says they don't know .

Does this answer anything?

Carlos Coello Ruedas@CoeOnHoops
#NCAA: James Southerland ha vuelto al equipo, o al menos, ya está entrenando con los Orangemen. No hay ninguna decisión de apelar la sancion.
For those that don't speak the Espanol, that says he has returned to the team and is practicing with los Orangemen, but no decision yet on the appeal.

Amazing story.

Many years ago I went to see a show in NYC that was billed as "Fats Domino's Last NYC Live Appearance" It was a super gig.

Near the end Fats said, "I would now like to perform the biggest hit of my career, which was one of my earliest songs and was written by a guy from New York City. Guess what - here I am at the end of my career and I have never once met this man. Would love to thank him."

At that point, Al Lewis, who was sitting just in front of me, leaped to his feet and hollered. "I'm over here Fats."

Al then went on stage, the two of them hugged and cried. Then together they banged out a bunch of hits on the same piano, including of course "Blueberry Hill."

Al Lewis was a multi-talented guy.

"Al Lewis" co-wrote the song, but it was not the same Al Lewis from the Munsters.

My stomach dropped, damn why is this so nerve-racking.

I've already written him off the team. If it stays that way so be it. If he comes back it's a pleasant surprise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom