Heim4Prez . . . found? | Syracusefan.com

Heim4Prez . . . found?

excellent.jpg

If someone could find a link to the original post and thread, it would be like finding another mint copy of the Honus Wagner rookie card.
Except if you try to link to it, it won't work because it lives on another board and our board won't support the link.

Except if you try to link to it, it won't work because it lives on another board and our board won't support the link.
I believe Tom has an archive from the previous iterations of the board.

I wasn't around for this, I need to see this thread.

Favorite comment: Why didn't the fortune teller know this was going to happen?

I remember seeing a sign for a fortune teller that said, "No checks. Cash only."

I believe Tom has an archive from the previous iterations of the board.

This thread is the entire reason for the archive. Release the transcript now!

Many of the ladies I know have been to a fortune teller and they are not flakes. I don't get it. Any females out there care to explain? I don't want to spoil a brand new urban legend but its hard to imagine that anyone dumb enough to drop 212k on a fortune teller would have 212k to begin with.

Many of the ladies I know have been to a fortune teller and they are not flakes. I don't get it. Any females out there care to explain? I don't want to spoil a brand new urban legend but its hard to imagine that anyone dumb enough to drop 212k on a fortune teller would have 212k to begin with.
As a woman, I cannot fathom this anymore than you can. I do not think it is gender-specific. The famous original Heim4Prez thread was from a GUY.

This thread is the entire reason for the archive. Release the transcript now!

Eric Holder has officially declared the content of that thread as having potential to endanger American lives and therefore has issued an order to have it locked away until the secret of the Kennedy assassination is revealed. Anyone who leaks it will be banished to a gulag in North Dakota.

she took his woman, she took his money, and she took his dignity. She thought she was safe.

He spent a decade, chasing her down in every two bit town from Azerbaijan to Zanzibar. Finally, one night in Magallon:

Heim's Revenge.

Eric Holder has officially declared the content of that thread as having potential to endanger American lives and therefore has issued an order to have it locked away until the secret of the Kennedy assassination is revealed. Anyone who leaks it will be banished to a gulag in North Dakota.
Read Joe Bonano's autobiography. It was a mob hit ordered by the chicago family. They felt double crossed by Joe Kennedy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom