Hello All | Syracusefan.com

Hello All

RutgersAl

Walk On
Just dropping by to say Hi. Looks like we'll both be in a good conference situation, and for that I'm happy.

Sorry to see that y'all lost your great coach, but happy that you made a solid hire to lead y'all forward.

Hope we can still play one another, as I like visiting syracuse, especially dinosaur bbq. I'm figuring we will probably meet up in the Yankee bowl, once in a while.

Cheers.

Just dropping by to say Hi. Looks like we'll both be in a good conference situation, and for that I'm happy.

Sorry to see that y'all lost your great coach, but happy that you made a solid hire to lead y'all forward.

Hope we can still play one another, as I like visiting syracuse, especially dinosaur bbq. I'm figuring we will probably meet up in the Yankee bowl, once in a while.

Cheers.
The way the keep expanding there may be one coming to a city near you soon. In fact Newark.

Cheers.

Good luck in the B1G I hope you kick some ass there

Cheers.
But we arent...:(:bang:. well i hope we see one of you in our future home lol

But we arent...:(:bang:. well i hope we see one of you in our future home lol

OK, a U Conn fan replying in a RutgersAl thread...

Good luck in the B1G I hope you kick some ass there
wat.jpg

Rutgers was selected for the Big Ten solely because of the number of cable subscribers in NJ.

Al, did you move to the south? What's with all the y'all's?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

RutgerSAL this is for you. Rutgers to the B1G. Mike = Jim Delany Have fun!

Rutgers was selected for the Big Ten solely because of the number of cable subscribers in NJ.

RutgersAl is impervious to this common sense statement. In his mind, Rutgers is an athletics juggernaut. Oh Lord

How unfortunate that a real athletics department like UConn is out in the cold at the moment and that joke of an athletics department is heading to nirvana.

Cheers,
Neil

Its not going to be all peaches and cream for them. I have lived in Chicago most of my life and a strong number of BIG fans still dont like the Penn State addition. That sentiment seems to have been passed down to the next generation of fans. PSU, RU and Maryland will be "those schools...over there."

Cheers.
Good luck in the Big Ten Al. My guess is that an SU-RU matchup is the fondest dream of the Pinstripe, and a big reason the ACC and Big Ten will be taking it over next year.

Actually it was very nice meeting you at the tailgate. You showed up and joined us - good job Al. Have to respect your fandom regardless of how delusional :). Rutgers is lucky to have an against all facts and odds fan like you. Visit us again and tell us about your Big 10 experience and if you want to come to a real game - you know where the Carrier Dome is.

Its not going to be all peaches and cream for them. I have lived in Chicago most of my life and a strong number of BIG fans still dont like the Penn State addition. That sentiment seems to have been passed down to the next generation of fans. PSU, RU and Maryland will be "those schools...over there."
Ahhhh and were not going to be "one of those add on Northern schools" to the ACC ??

Good Luck to you Al, you have never been rude to any posters on this board in all these years. I wish you and Rutgers the best !

Cheers.

Welcome to being our bitch. With the addition of a good program like Nebraska, we needed another Indiana.

8954.JPG

Good luck in the Big Ten Al. My guess is that an SU-RU matchup is the fondest dream of the Pinstripe, and a big reason the ACC and Big Ten will be taking it over next year.

Syracuse vs. Penn State. That's not a knock on Rutgers, it's just that Penn State has a huge alumni base and rabid football fans.

That said, respectful post RutgersAl. Regardless, I still hate Rutgers and wish them the worst. (I have to):)

Ahhhh and were not going to be "one of those add on Northern schools" to the ACC ??

I am sure there will be some of that, but at the end of the day - schools will vote their interests, and it is highly likely that Duke, BC, Wake, Miami and SU find themselves agreeing on a lot of stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom