Hello All | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hello All

Ahhhh and were not going to be "one of those add on Northern schools" to the ACC ??
Have a friend that lives in Cary, NC, He is an SU fan but he says that in general ACC folks down there are not all that pumped for the arrival of SU. Some on this board ( maybe not you ) seem to have this attitude that the ACC loves us and I dont think thats the case at all...in fact I dont think they even like us ...apathy at best

Have a friend that lives in Cary, NC, He is an SU fan but he says that in general ACC folks down there are not all that pumped for the arrival of SU. Some on this board ( maybe not you ) seem to have this attitude that the ACC loves us and I dont think thats the case at all...in fact I dont think they even like us ...apathy at best

My fiance is from Chapel Hill and a huge UNC fan. They're not so excited about our locust fanbase.

My fiance is from Chapel Hill and a huge UNC fan. They're She's not so excited about our me and my locust fanbase.

FIFY :p

Agreed...look at how NCSt viewed us last year? We'll be the new Maryland to the NC schools.

I don't care if they like us. I just want them to respect our team when they play. Hopefully they'll grow to hate playing us if we can beat them. There are idiots on everyone's board whether it's ours or any other teams.

Al gained the respect of this board when he showed up both before and especially after the game where we destroyed his beloved team 31-13. A lesser man wouldn't have shown up at all, instead he came to pay tribute.

You can't spell class without Al.

Al gained the respect of this board when he showed up both before and especially after the game where we destroyed his beloved team 31-13. A lesser man wouldn't have shown up at all, instead he came to pay tribute.

You can't spell class without Al.

But only if your dyslexic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom