henderson | Syracusefan.com

henderson

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
and adkins to bills?

anselmo to retire?

who replaces?

Donnie to the Bills wouldn't surprise me. Also wouldn't be shocked if Wheatley went too. Donnie would make a good DC assuming he and Shafer are on the same page. Only reason I say that is that Donnie was a Marrone guy.

Adkins would hurt. Recruiting coordinator.
I hope like hell we can keep both Adkins and Wheatley. Solid OL coaching, RB coaching, and our recruiting foundation.

I hope like hell we can keep both Adkins and Wheatley. Solid OL coaching, RB coaching, and our recruiting foundation.
With all respect, we managed to get decent position coaches when the program was in the toilet. If they leave, we're In a better place (roster, ACC) to be a degree choosier and upgrade.

Like most teams, we have one or two new guys every year. With Marrone moving on, it's pretty likely that it'll happen again this year.
Wheatley's got kids in school so maybe he's looking to stay for another year or two.
Adkins leaving wouldn't surprise me.

With all respect, we managed to get decent position coaches when the program was in the toilet. If they leave, we're In a better place (roster, ACC) to be a degree choosier and upgrade.
This year? When is the coaches' convention?

and adkins to bills?

anselmo to retire?

who replaces?

Cristobal as OL/RC? Morrison LB and Mike Mallory ST/DBs? No idea for TE. Angelichio? Chris Beatty is out there too if Wheatley leaves.

And Wheat...time to hire a real connected NJ coach, too.

Absolutely, Wheat too. They are my two biggest priorities (assuming Hackett is in fact back as reported).

I would love to see diaco take the DC role with a promise he gets the HC job in a year and we retain Adkins and Wheatly. Imagine that recruiting team? Wishful thinking.

I would love to see diaco take the DC role with a promise he gets the HC job in a year and we retain Adkins and Wheatly. Imagine that recruiting team? Wishful thinking.
why would we do that? you end up having a situation like WVU had. Also, why would Diaco do that?

What?

Huh?

You expect him to take a lateral move to go from 12-0 ND to 7-5 SU? Really?

would be surprised if atkins went to the Bills given his history and family situation. wheatley is much the same.. unless money is the driving force. henderson was trying to get out of the business would he want back in at a higher level?

My best guess would be those who have NFL experience may move and if any of the staff have kids here, that may help keep them here. As for Wheatley, he has a son at FM I believe? He has also made a comment on the quality (lack of) in the area for football compared to Michigan and other areas so I'm not sure if this might be his ticket home or elsewhere. I would love the whole staff to stay if possible.

Huh?

Ugh

What

:crazy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online