henderson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

henderson

I would love to see diaco take the DC role with a promise he gets the HC job in a year and we retain Adkins and Wheatly. Imagine that recruiting team? Wishful thinking.

I was thinking that Coach K might leave Duke to be uber chief assistant to Boeheim and take over a few years to help Hop moreso.

you are a negative person btw

Hmm you accuse him of being negative but you make a post just "throwing out there" that we lose a number of coaches? Is that your idea of optimism? :rolleyes:

I would love to see diaco take the DC role with a promise he gets the HC job in a year and we retain Adkins and Wheatly. Imagine that recruiting team? Wishful thinking.

This post is going to be the new standard when people want to make a point, by saying the board has gone crazy.

I think it would be a pretty good plan if Shafer was 75 years old. Or a woman.

Hmm you accuse him of being negative but you make a post just "throwing out there" that we lose a number of coaches? Is that your idea of optimism? :rolleyes:

No, his tone and remarks were negative
mine were to create discussion

I think Henderson goes, hope Adkins stays, if not maybe David walker Recruiting Coordinator. How bout Cody Catalina forST?

Hate to make a comment for fear of being sucker punched but here goes...

Can we assume Moore is staying?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom