Here comes 3 and 9 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Here comes 3 and 9

clemson will stomp us. rest of the season will depend on whether the shredder survives the beat down.
if we fall behind big early i say let devito take the lumps.

Think we will get one or 2 more but could see and be talked into 4 more wins or no wins. We will be at a coaching disadvantage every week. That's tough.

clemson will stomp us. rest of the season will depend on whether the shredder survives the beat down.
if we fall behind big early i say let devito take the lumps.
That’s stupid.

have watched this team this year?

have you watched Clemson?

there’s a chance they lose, but getting stomped?

you‘re nuts

Nah. I think we beat BC. Louisville will be a toss up. Who knows what will happen Friday against Clemson. I'm not scared of NC State.

VaTech beatable but being on the road I'll say no. We aren't beating Pitt this year.

Shame we missed on those three losses that could (should) be wins.

I'll go on record and say we go 4-2 to finish year.

W
Clemson, BC, Ville, NC State

L
VaTech, Pitt
You been drinking the water out of Owasco again? ;)

TEN AND THREE

"The gold standard for ACC football anarchy is 2008. For the only time in conference history, every team lost at least three league games, and unranked Virginia Tech defeated No. 18 Boston College in the ACC championship game." David Teel

I’m a fan. Just not a blind one. I’m feeling 3 and 9. This is about to unravel quickly. We’ve blown our golden opportunities

Last edited:
Good points. Dungey on this team has us undefeated right now. Look at the progress we've made since naming Shrader starter. It has taken time to figure things out with him and he's barely been in this offense. Dungey is a better passer and brings the same mobility. This team has a better defense, oline, and Tucker. The one thing it lacks compared to those, outside of Dungey, is a WR like AET, Ishmael, or Custis.
I agree completely but admire how our wide receivers have stepped up their game. Before Shrader took over it seemed like Taj Harris was our only capable wide receiver. I know they have had some blunders, but our wide outs have stepped up their game, rather than rolling over and giving up. Still burns me that Harris left this team. That is for a different thread though…

I agree completely but admire how our wide receivers have stepped up their game. Before Shrader took over it seemed like Taj Harris was our only capable wide receiver. I know they have had some blunders, but our wide outs have stepped up their game, rather than rolling over and giving up. Still burns me that Harris left this team. That is for a different thread though…
That post was from 3 weeks ago. It was nice to see them step up with some timely big plays and improve with consistency this week. Hopefully we keep seeing that progress. We'll need it to keep the rest of the defenses from focusing so much on Tucker. Everyone's DC is going to dare us to throw until we prove we can hurt them.

Last edited:
That post was from 3 weeks ago. It was nice to see them step up with some timely big plays and improve with consistency this week. Hopefully we keep seeing that progress. We'll need it to keep the rest of the defenses from focusing so much on Tucker. Everyone DC is going to dare us to throw until we prove we can hurt them.
Yeah. I figured that out after posting it. Working today and didn’t have time to edit it.

Perhaps the coaching from Samuel is having an effect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom