Here in North Carolina | Syracusefan.com

Here in North Carolina

JazzNC

Starter
So I decided to get some takeout food for dinner and went to pick it up wearing my 'Cuse hat. I got some glares from some pouting UNC fans! I felt like saying... look who's still dancing!!! Serves them right. THEY didn't belong in the tournament!!! Hahaha!!!

:rolling:SUballSUball

So I decided to get some takeout food for dinner and went to pick it up wearing my 'Cuse hat. I got some glares from some pouting UNC fans! I felt like saying... look who's still dancing!!! Serves them right. THEY didn't belong in the tournament!!! Hahaha!!!

:rolling:SUballSUball
sitting in Asheville until heading home in the morning; not a lot of happy folks here either

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

XpLaAY8.gif

I'm heading out to do some errands and I think I'll wear my 2016 'Cuse Nation Final Four sweatshirt! Mind you, I live in Charlotte and I've taken so much trash talk the last couple years. For the next week I'm going to gloat a little bit! Beat Duke on Friday and I'll be the one trash talking! Let's Go Orange!

Unc fans even in L.A.. I seen em in Boston. s. Most didnt go theyre and are not from theyre. Annoying. They're not cool at all. I really dont mind Duke except having play them but this is going to be a game. We play duke tough in my memory and I include the loss this year every time.

I live in Hendersonville and I'm so SICK of Carolina blue I want drink a gallon of orange juice and go puke orange all over downtown.
Mix it with a huge bottle and you can.

I dislike Duke much more than UNC. They always seem to have a dbag on their team every year. Example for 2018 - Grayson Allen (AKA Jack Tripper).

I hate UNC much more than Duke (actually kinda like coach K). Tarheels fans are the worst - soooo freaking arrogant and entitled. I've been to several games at the Dean Dome and the fans around me each time had *ZERO* understanding of the stature of SU basketball. They thought they were playing a team with Clemson-type history.

I hate UNC much more than Duke (actually kinda like coach K). Tarheels fans are the worst - soooo freaking arrogant and entitled. I've been to several games at the Dean Dome and the fans around me each time had *ZERO* understanding of the stature of SU basketball. They thought they were playing a team with Clemson-type history.

Yep. That ended badly for them.

Duke fans are weird, whatever alumni they have, backwoods types in NC, and then the type of person who roots for Jordan and LeBron and Jeter out in America.

A guy that I used to work for is a UNC alum and bleeds blue. He actually texted me after they got crushed yesterday to say that he's a Syracuse fan for the rest of the tournament. I'm sure that many share the same sentiment because of our next opponent.

We've been there; it sucks getting knocked after having a nice run that spans over several years. They just won a national title and lost on a heart breaker the year before. I hate UNC but you have to take your hat off for what they have accomplished over the last few years. It has to be gut wrenching to see your run end in such emphatic fashion.

You sound like you are describing NC St fans. I live in Raleigh (work in RTP which is close to Duke and UNC) and NC St fans are by far the worst. Still riding on Valvano's championship. NC St fans can not stand anything to do with the Northeast.

Went to the Gillon game at PNC arena with my 6 yr old daughter at the time and 2 friends. The fans went from being ok to downright awful as SU was coming back. And most of these people were adults.

A guy that I used to work for is a UNC alum and bleeds blue. He actually texted me after they got crushed yesterday to say that he's a Syracuse fan for the rest of the tournament. I'm sure that many share the same sentiment because of our next opponent.

We've been there; it sucks getting knocked after having a nice run that spans over several years. They just won a national title and lost on a heart breaker the year before. I hate UNC but you have to take your hat off for what they have accomplished over the last few years. It has to be gut wrenching to see your run end in such emphatic fashion.

A buddy I play hoops with wears Carolina blue every time he plays and he texted me first when we won yesterday and literally said his squad laid an egg in their game before I could say anything at all. He's a good dude, even if he does move his pivot foot nearly every time he touches the ball.

I live in Hendersonville and I'm so SICK of Carolina blue I want drink a gallon of orange juice and go puke orange all over downtown.
My sister-in-law's family owns a good bakery in Hendersonville.

My wife is a Carolina fan. She became a fan just to piss off her (then) husband and two sons who were obnoxious Duke fans. As excuses go it's a pretty good one.