Here is a link that Fox1 sports just sent me with viewing info | Syracusefan.com

Here is a link that Fox1 sports just sent me with viewing info

can u ask who is calling the game?

I just unloaded my Time Warner digital box, guess I'll be listening to this one on the radio.

I just unloaded my Time Warner digital box, guess I'll be listening to this one on the radio.
Go to firstrowsports if you have Internet. A few game links are always posted here also.

Go to firstrowsports if you have Internet. A few game links are always posted here also.

perfect, thanks. I've had digital cable forever but couldn't handle or justify the outrageous bill anymore. I have a season ticket to the home games and figured I'd be listening to the away games on the radio if they weren't on one of the major networks.

Is there a separate thread usually for the game links?

Wait, does this link mean the game is NOT on television AGAIN??? Say it ain't so!

Wait, does this link mean the game is NOT on television AGAIN??? Say it ain't so!
Its on just tells you what channel for your cable provider. Are you verizon?

perfect, thanks. I've had digital cable forever but couldn't handle or justify the outrageous bill anymore. I have a season ticket to the home games and figured I'd be listening to the away games on the radio if they weren't on one of the major networks.

Is there a separate thread usually for the game links?
I will post it tomorrow for you.

Well, it's telling me the wrong channel for my provider. I have Fox 1 on a totally different channel.

Virtually all pay for tv subscribers should have fox sports 1. Even time warner cable customers.

Its on just tells you what channel for your cable provider. Are you verizon?
Time Warner. And while you're at it, can you tell me what channel the Mich/ AZ game is on? I have searched my menu and nada! Thank you!

Arizona Michigan game is on CBS... channel 5?

Cuse game is on channel 400. Hope you get it. I'd check now.

Arizona Michigan game is on CBS... channel 5?

Cuse game is on channel 400. Hope you get it. I'd check now.
Got it! Thank you. Game is set to record and we are going over to friends' house to watch.