Here is what to look for... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Here is what to look for...

His real name is Dasher.

Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF
Yes his full name, if you want to Google him, is Dasher Prancer Rudolph

That's exciting to hear some more talent is coming for the upcoming season. The recruiting stuff is great but for me this is a year by year game now and at this point we have some questions mark that some more talent could help answer

Appreciate the info Dash

Unfortunately a few really well connected and good posters have been pushed away from this board over the years due to some fans throwing hissy fits about the inside info and how they are communicated.

I think if Red and co. can bring in a solid PG next year, then we should be improved over last year.

Why people don’t post info, So it’s not about asking sources necessarily it’s about being called out on info if things change. People don’t get that recruiting is fluid, things change especially in NIL. People are down right nasty.

It is an accepted fact on this board that you don't ask questions about the info that is given out here. Not just me. Others when they have information. Many top posters, with great info sources have left the board because of this very fact. They were questioned on who their sources were. Or about the specifics of the info they were giving out. If I could say more, I would. And when I could, I always have. You want to talk about tone, your question was about why was there mystery about who the recruits were? Like I was holding out to be mysteries. Did you notice the reaction to your question? Not by me. By almost every other poster? They get it. They know that I would tell them if I thought I could.
I understand but posters need to stop being so sensitive because someone questions them. Is that all it takes to upset them…some random dog barking.

“You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.”

The particular circumstances of your ability to relate information are unusual. How is it out of line to ask questions to seek an explanation?
As they say on TV procedurals:

"Objection, Your Honor. Asked and answered."

It is an accepted fact on this board that you don't ask questions about the info that is given out here. Not just me. Others when they have information. Many top posters, with great info sources have left the board because of this very fact. They were questioned on who their sources were. Or about the specifics of the info they were giving out. If I could say more, I would. And when I could, I always have. You want to talk about tone, your question was about why was there mystery about who the recruits were? Like I was holding out to be mysteries. Did you notice the reaction to your question? Not by me. By almost every other poster? They get it. They know that I would tell them if I thought I could.
Dasher, I applaud you on your patience with these questions but when someone does not get it, they just do not understand.

i appreciate your insight into the program and understand when too many questions are not warranted. Thanks again.

I would never be less excited about a series additions.
Well, I can't conceive of a center or stretch 4 who is good enough to get real minutes or start at slightly smaller programs coming to basically be an emergency option. As for the point guard, there are no guys left who really move the needle in the portal. None that would be better than one of the guards they have to play some time at the point.

Last edited:
Honest to God, I questioned myself about making that post. I mean, why bother? But not to my surprise, I get that for my effort.
Dash, please ignore the haters. You are the MAN, and every nugget of info you provide here is damn appreciated. If we ever get a chance to meet at an event, first round is on me!

LGO!!!

The real mystery to me is how Wrinkle can have over 1,300 posts on Syracusefan.com yet claim to not be familiar with Dasher giving great insider information without sharing his confidential source(s). Wrinkle is not exactly a newbie with 3 posts.

Although in fairness about 400 of Wrinkle's posts have been in this thread. ;)

I don’t agree with everything this board does. But I would like to put in motion the moderators permanently ban anyone that demands sources or names from people that give information. Too many people with information have left the board or not posted because of these people.
I am as hungry for tid bits as the next guy. I have a friend who is a coach at a prestigious hoops prep school. I was begging him to influence a 5 star to visit SU. he advised me not happening that the decision was wrapped up months before it would be made official. He told me where the kid was going and why. Six months later the plater committed to a completely different school. Shows that even though a person is very closely tied to a player nothing is over until it is over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom