Here we go | Syracusefan.com

Here we go

cuseguy

Living Legend
Knew this was coming.

No TV here in Connecticut for the SU-NC State game Saturday.

MSG Plus not available here and NESN, the ACC RSN affiliate, is showing the Bruins game.

Never happened in the Big East. You could always count on SNY.

What happened to the ACC's affiliation with YES?

Looks like it's back to watching on the computer again.

Never mind. Appears it's NESN Plus.

Hate having to search for the game when it's not on the ESPNs or ABC.

Nice I will be up in Vermont. I should get it then on nesn plus, channel 884

I'll be in Lexington Kentucky lots of luck huh

Interesting. On my system, NESN+ says Off-Air Saturday at 3:30. Hope that changes...

I'll be in Lexington Kentucky lots of luck huh

Are you going to Keeneland? If so, you won't miss SU football. Supposed to be high 70s and sunny, perfect. Looks like Bama is in town too. I went out there last October, such a great time.

Easy man, MSG plus was a search too, you were just used to it.

Are you going to Keeneland? If so, you won't miss SU football. Supposed to be high 70s and sunny, perfect. Looks like Bama is in town too. I went out there last October, such a great time.

Best track in the country, love it there

Thanks, I checked that out. The good (?) news is that now NESN+ lists that time slot as To Be Announced. Looking better.

Easy man, MSG plus was a search too, you were just used to it.

No MSG plus here north of New Haven, So there was no searching. SNY coverage was better. Sorry.

question about Keeneland: Do you have to dress nice , my daughter said you did and my wife doesn't want to go because of it. I wanted to go to see Bama play but cant afford the tickets for three of us. My daughter started teaching middle school down there in Sept thats why were going there

I love Keeneland!

question about Keeneland: Do you have to dress nice , my daughter said you did and my wife doesn't want to go because of it. I wanted to go to see Bama play but cant afford the tickets for three of us. My daughter started teaching middle school down there in Sept thats why were going there

Unless you are in the clubhouse or heading down to the paddock you can wear whatever the hell you want, shorts and a t-shirt is fine for General admission. I think many like to get dressed up but it's not necessary.

Unless you are in the clubhouse or heading down to the paddock you can wear whatever the hell you want, shorts and a t-shirt is fine for General admission. I think many like to get dressed up but it's not necessary.
Thanks

Yeah, IB is right, you'll see people that dress up for it, but you'll see people that won't. I wouldn't recommend the jean shorts, just because I never would. But other than that, wear what you want. And have fun. You'll love it there. The tailgate scene alone at that place is worth the trip. You'll probably think you're at the Kentucky-Bama game.

I would rather tailgate at Keeneland than most places... This is Saturday..

"The Hill - Tailgating you can bet on!
Watch and wager on Keeneland's live races in the tailgate lot. Every Friday and Saturday "The Hill" will include a wagering tent, big screen TV, music and local food trucks from 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Complimentary shuttles will take fans to the grandstand."

It's a lot of fun.

Very true. I've been to Keeneland many times. My favorite area to hang out is the patio behind the grandstand as it overlooks the paddock area, has lots of bar/food stations near along with betting windows and a short walk to the front side to actually watch the races. The most dressed up I've ever been is wearing my Keeneland golf shirt. It really is a beautiful facility and if you get there early enough I recommend a stroll through the grounds.

Very true. I've been to Keeneland many times. My favorite area to hang out is the patio behind the grandstand as it overlooks the paddock area, has lots of bar/food stations near along with betting windows and a short walk to the front side to actually watch the races. The most dressed up I've ever been is wearing my Keeneland golf shirt. It really is a beautiful facility and if you get there early enough I recommend a stroll through the grounds.

yep, beauty of horse racing is it sets up really well for a party. Just me talking and I am biased but I would rather go to the races than pretty much any other sporting event and you don't have to just sit.

My favorite spots in racing are Keeneland, Saratoga of course, Santa Anita and I love the Fairgrounds in New Orleans. Gun to my head I think Keeneland and Fairgrounds are my favorites but Keeneland is great