Here's an honest question- is anyone surprised? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Here's an honest question- is anyone surprised?

Don't know about you guys but I was as worried about this game as any other. We've played DISTURBINGLY BAD these last few games and struggled against EVERYONE. NCSTate had us on the ropes...that's NCSTate.
Teams that were getting obliterated by everyone else, we struggled against repeatedly. BC played us tough at their place.
So no, not surprised in the least.

We've played well exactly once this calendar year.

Virtually everyone's played us close in the league, including Boston College.

Every indication is that our players are tired and/or slumping, and the rotation has both gotten short and moved guys out of position.

Yeah, I wasn't surprised.

Just finished the game on DVR. Didn't know anything til now! Wow.

I was shocked at how piss poor the perimeter D was at containing dribble penetration. Cooney was a disaster on D. Whether this was sleepwalking or fatigue it's hard to tell but I am leaning to a mixture of both. Missed shots at the rim were maddening. CJ's wild runners were troubling yet we needed his points. Otherwise it was not a good performance from him.

Yeah, I am puzzled as many I'm sure about Roberson. Just don't get how he doesn't warrant any minutes. This team is in dire straits with the minutes issues. I'm assuming Baye wasn't quite ready.

Lastly, I saw little or no emotion from the team all game. Empty and blank looks. Lets hope this loss doesn't come back to bite us somehow. Just a brutal loss but hopefully the team can refocus somehow. I was mocked earlier in the week about a potential loss and refocusing issue. I have no idea what to expect on Saturday.