Here's how Georgetown will handle ticketing for home game | Syracusefan.com

Here's how Georgetown will handle ticketing for home game

That sounds like the same old same old unless the number of tix received by SU is significantly higher.

Sounds like they plan on waiting a while before allowing single game tickets to be sold. Timing of when the game will be played will impact this strategy.

If it winds up being played in late December or early January they will have to open it earlier than they want to or else risk having the arena only 2/3rds full.

Cheers,
Neil

The only player to have physically choked 2 different players on a basketball court.

The answer is: This Hoya great once mowed down two college students and fled the scene before police arrived.

Jake said:
The answer is: This Hoya great once mowed down two college students and fled the scene before police arrived.

Who is Charles Smith?

Who had 33 arrests in a little over 3 years and is currently in prison serving a 10 years sentence?

That sounds like the same old same old unless the number of tix received by SU is significantly higher.
I hope so. The only thing worst than dropping the ball is dropping the ball and then not admitting it.

I will hope for the best for now, but as someone who has had to join the Hoya booster club to get tickets to the games in DC in the past, I will not be pleased to have to rejoin membership. Joining that club was the most demeaning thing I have ever had to do...

I hope so. The only thing worst than dropping the ball is dropping the ball and then not admitting it.

I will hope for the best for now, but as someone who has had to join the Hoya booster club to get tickets to the games in DC in the past, I will not be pleased to have to rejoin membership. Joining that club was the most demeaning thing I have ever had to do...
HA HA oh the indignity

ding ding ding...That's our Daily Double!!!

In a 1990 showdown between Syracuse and Georgetown in the Carrier Dome, Georgetown had a two point lead with less than 10 seconds left in regulation, but Syracuse was inexplicably fouled near half court as time nearly expired and earned the Double Bonus.

Which Syracuse player was fouled?

Which infamous Georgetown player's gut wrenching foul left Georgetown's HOF coach beside himself?

In a 1990 showdown between Syracuse and Georgetown in the Carrier Dome, Georgetown had a two point lead with less than 10 seconds left in regulation, but Syracuse was inexplicably fouled near half court as time nearly expired and earned the Double Bonus.

Which infamous Georgetown player's gut wrenching foul left Georgetown's HOF coach beside himself?

Who is Billy Owens?

Who is Sam Jefferson?

Anybody will be able to buy tickets but show up with ANY hint of orange or SU paraphernalia any you will be denied admittance. Once inside any reported cheering for SU will be grounds for expulsion leading to arrest for public rabble rousing by home land.

"Pulling a Georgetown"

Sounds like something you can buy from a high priced hooker in NYC.

I wish they had said how many tickets are in that allocation and after Georgetown fans have sold their tickets, will the remaining tickets be released for open distribution? My son bought us tickets from StubHub and we were grilled who, how and why we were sitting in good seats that were reserved for Georgetown fans (plenty of open seats all around us). They preferred empty seats than even allowing them to be sold to SU fans on the open market.

If they make us join their booster club, we should contact their recruits and see if we can get them on probation!