Here's how Georgetown will handle ticketing for home game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Here's how Georgetown will handle ticketing for home game

My son bought us tickets from StubHub and we were grilled who, how and why we were sitting in good seats that were reserved for Georgetown fans (plenty of open seats all around us). They preferred empty seats than even allowing them to be sold to SU fans on the open market.

I wish they had said how many tickets are in that allocation and after Georgetown fans have sold their tickets, will the remaining tickets be released for open distribution? My son bought us tickets from StubHub and we were grilled who, how and why we were sitting in good seats that were reserved for Georgetown fans (plenty of open seats all around us). They preferred empty seats than even allowing them to be sold to SU fans on the open market.
Exactly ... the GT quote in B. Axe's article indicated that they might be hedging on their "standard ... allocation". Under the old BE conference agreement, that was a whopping 240 tickets -- barely enough for staff and players' families. Unless we're getting 10 or 20 times that many, the problem will not have been alleviated. I'm trusting DG on this one -- he seems to think we've done what we have to in order to protect our fans. Let's hope so, because waiting for GT to do the right thing hasn't worked.

Exactly ... the GT quote in B. Axe's article indicated that they might be hedging on their "standard ... allocation". Under the old BE conference agreement, that was a whopping 240 tickets -- barely enough for staff and players' families. Unless we're getting 10 or 20 times that many, the problem will not have been alleviated. I'm trusting DG on this one -- he seems to think we've done what we have to in order to protect our fans. Let's hope so, because waiting for GT to do the right thing hasn't worked.
GT's statement would leave you to believe that are going to pretty much do things SOP. You're the lawyer what do you make of GTAD's statement?