hey bees, your coverage of Penn St scandal has been awesome | Syracusefan.com

hey bees, your coverage of Penn St scandal has been awesome

John Syracuse

Walk On
where do you find these tweets, links, etc...great coverage

by the way, crawl on espn, penn st first recruit decommit, surely there are more of those coming

The news services have been getting their tips from Bees...

where do you find these tweets, links, etc...great coverage

by the way, crawl on espn, penn st first recruit decommit, surely there are more of those coming

thanks. but everything i have posted i stole from someones twitter, website, forum or an email here and there from people. not 1 thing i have posted is because i know anything in particular. i have expressed my opinion quite often and quite loud. :)

thanks. but everything i have posted i stole from someones twitter, website, forum or an email here and there from people. not 1 thing i have posted is because i know anything in particular. i have expressed my opinion quite often and quite loud. :)

It is unfathomable to me how despite the mounting evidence, there are still people [including a few posters here] who still don't grasp the magnitude of what transpired, or are willing to give JoePa the benefit of the doubt because he ostensibly "did his legal responsibility."

It is unfathomable to me how despite the mounting evidence, there are still people [including a few posters here] who still don't grasp the magnitude of what transpired, or are willing to give JoePa the benefit of the doubt because he ostensibly "did his legal responsibility."

it's because they focus on the 2002 event and that he told the AD. congrats to him, he told his boss. but this had been an ongoing thing for years and was kept hush hush as it was after 2002. wonder what marrone would do to a known pedophile that showed up on his practice field with a young boy in tow. yea, joe met his legal responsibility.