Hey Bees | Syracusefan.com

Hey Bees

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
My apologies but had to go to bat for you guys and this board on the old board. Some guy over there is delusional.

My apologies but had to go to bat for you guys and this board on the old board. Some guy over there is delusional.
Bees will hate you for standing up for him.

Nothing you said over there was inflammatory (unless I read the wrong thread). But mdb80 sounds like a whiny, bitter little b**** (who may have gotten banned for a while). Certainly sounds like he/she has an agenda.

Didn't mdb get banned for posting "premium" info on every other message board in the city?

Garcia's got his hands full. :)

Didn't mdb get banned for posting "premium" info on every other message board in the city?

Garcia's got his hands full. :)
Was that him? Thought it might be, but I couldn't remember.

Nothing you said over there was inflammatory (unless I read the wrong thread). But mdb80 sounds like a whiny, bitter little b**** (who may have gotten banned for a while). Certainly sounds like he/she has an agenda.

He and I got into it big time once - accused me of plagiarism when I was coaching back in the say. He just doesn't like people - especially those who are close to the program.

He and I got into it big time once - accused me of plagiarism when I was coaching back in the say. He just doesn't like people - especially those who are close to the program.

LOL that guy must be nuts, yeah lets alienate those close to the program. Wish I saw that thread CIL would have loved to see your responses to that guy.

]
I didnt want to post but he was so out there I had to say something.

If it's the same MDB80, that guy is a bad egg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom