Hey, can you guys do me a solid? | Syracusefan.com

Hey, can you guys do me a solid?

jekelish

Living Legend
Yes, it's time for self promotion, kind of. I have started doing some freelance work for a brand new website that just launched literally less than a week ago, so any hits to the site will help boost traffic and help, in turn, bump up pay for freelancers like me.

The website is called distractify.com and I'll be writing probably 1-2 articles per week for them (in addition to a few other tasks).

Done.. I'll share it on facebook for hits as well if that would help.

Awesome, thanks. I just had my first article approved today so I don't know when it'll be up, but any page views will help boost the pay per article as the site expands.

I have no real doubt that it'll do well, the dude who created it has several successful internet ventures already (including something called amazinglife247, which just got a ton of views last week when they put together a video compilation of a Philly news anchor and weather person going at each other over several broadcasts, for example).

Yes, it's time for self promotion, kind of. I have started doing some freelance work for a brand new website that just launched literally less than a week ago, so any hits to the site will help boost traffic and help, in turn, bump up pay for freelancers like me.

The website is called distractify.com and I'll be writing probably 1-2 articles per week for them (in addition to a few other tasks).
I haven't figured out yey exactley what "solid means. As opposed to a loose?What? Excrement?:crazy::noidea:

I came back from lunch planning on doing a boat ton of work. Saw this site on your facebook. Hour later, I still havent done any work lol. I'll be stopping in there a few times a day

S..t I was late to the myspace game and then I was like, the last one to facebook, guess I wasn't. Makes me feel a little better. lol ;)
Tom was a true friend on Myspace. I miss him.
image.jpg

Great, something else to fritter away my time.

Hell, if I'm going to pimp my stuff, I may as well pimp my Cracked articles, even though I haven't written one in awhile.

(And if you feel like it, I am published in this book, which hit the NY Times bestseller list when it came out...granted, for an obscure category but, hey, still)

I was just about to post that distractify is just a knock off of cracked.com. I LOVE that website. Props for helping me pass the time. I have definetly read some of those articles.

By the way, if you ever want to feel like an a$$hole, create a "fan" page on Facebook and then make it look like this:

2dwf9kg.jpg

I'm not particularly proud of myself, but hey, I guess any way to promote my writing, right?