Hey, can you guys do me a solid? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hey, can you guys do me a solid?

By the way, if you ever want to feel like an a$$hole, create a "fan" page on Facebook and then make it look like this:

2dwf9kg.jpg

I'm not particularly proud of myself, but hey, I guess any way to promote my writing, right?

Just liked your page.

Hey brotha, are they ever going to update the distractify page? I've read everything already! lol

Hey brotha, are they ever going to update the distractify page? I've read everything already! lol

Ha, it's not my call. I've contacted the editor in chief and they're still getting everything sorted out. I know there are a bunch of articles finished and ready to roll out, but I guess they're just stockpiling a bit more for now? I'm not sure what the deal is, and he wasn't sure about when new stuff will go up either. It's still in its extreme infancy.

Ha, it's not my call. I've contacted the editor in chief and they're still getting everything sorted out. I know there are a bunch of articles finished and ready to roll out, but I guess they're just stockpiling a bit more for now? I'm not sure what the deal is, and he wasn't sure about when new stuff will go up either. It's still in its extreme infancy.

roger that, I'll just keep checking back.

FYI I've been told by the editor in chief that they are currently working out the kinks and that it's still in the beta phase, so apparently it looks like I've started pimping the site a bit prematurely, hence the lack of updates.

But hey, the good news is that when it gets rolling I'll have about 2 articles per week. Because I'm awesome.

On a side note, this is now my very own section of another website. I don't think I've mentioned this one on here yet. This is an unpaid thing right now, but if it gets good enough page view numbers I can start getting paid for it, probably, so please read it and share it with people you think may enjoy it? Pretty please?

I just spoke with the CEO at Distractify earlier tonight and he told me the hope is to launch the full site, slightly redesigned and fully operational, next week.

It also looks like I'll be knocking out around 6-8 articles per week for them. Thank god for a job with some down time.

Annnnd I've been working on designing the actual blog, and I think I've finally gotten it to look the way I want. Tell me what you guys think. Hopefully you guys appreciate the joke I built right into the page as much as I enjoyed making said joke.

Annnnd I've been working on designing the actual blog, and I think I've finally gotten it to look the way I want. Tell me what you guys think. Hopefully you guys appreciate the joke I built right into the page as much as I enjoyed making said joke.

Well done. Still have a hard time with the SEC not being Lannisters, but I'm all for Rutgers being Walder Frey. That bastard.

I'll have more time to check this all out Monday at work. From what I've seen from your posts on Facebook, I'm sure it's gonna be awesome. Keep it up, bud.

Thanx for introducing me to yet another work distraction.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Woohoo! I've decided what I'm going to write about next for this Syracuse blog of mine. Here's a hint:

bjorn.jpg

Bump so people can keep hitting uo that site

Yeah I'm not sure when it's actually going to launch, they are still tweaking it. They've got a backlog of over 200 articles (including like 6 or 7 of mine at this point) so when it finally launches it'll have plenty of new content.

Yeah I'm not sure when it's actually going to launch, they are still tweaking it. They've got a backlog of over 200 articles (including like 6 or 7 of mine at this point) so when it finally launches it'll have plenty of new content.

ahhh, that will kill some time at work. Cant wait, bud. Like what you've written so far. I ran into your "7 moves based on true storys that were BS" article the other day, awesome.

ahhh, that will kill some time at work. Cant wait, bud. Like what you've written so far. I ran into your "7 moves based on true storys that were BS" article the other day, awesome.

Ha, thanks man. That was the first freelance article I ever wrote. Amazingly, it was also the very first article I ever pitched, anywhere, and it was almost immediately accepted by David Wong over at Cracked. That was a pretty awesome feeling. I cannot believe it's been 5 years, though.