Hey Frank, why don’t you worry about your own play | Syracusefan.com

Hey Frank, why don’t you worry about your own play

OK then I'll cut to the chase and say your post is bad and you should feel bad.
well then, you know nothing about basketball... Frank playing well?

He's definitely cleaned up his floor game vs. EMU but their zone might be a false positive.

He's definitely cleaned up his floor game vs. EMU but their zone might be a false positive.

Murphy should try some M2M and have that Paul Jackson up in people’s grills. Nice looking guard. Real quick.

instead of going after Paschal all game. Cause he sure as hell is playing harder/better than you.
images

PC deserved the yelling. While he contributed well tonight, he could have had 6-8 more points if he'd get more aggressive when he gets the ball under the basket. A couple times he looked like he was doing a Lydon impersonation going down with the ball instead of up. Finally late, he jammed one in.

PC deserved the yelling. While he contributed well tonight, he could have had 6-8 more points if he'd get more aggressive when he gets the ball under the basket. A couple times he looked like he was doing a Lydon impersonation going down with the ball instead of up. Finally late, he jammed one in.

Blocked at least three times tonight. Missed a couple easy alley oops from Frank.

Frank got on him for being lazy and weak. Good for Frank.

Odd game during which to get on Frank Howard. I thought he played his best game all year. No, he didn't score as many points as he's had, no he didn't have as many assists as he's had, but he played his most solid game as a point guard. Composed, smart. Played like a true point guard tonight. I don't recall one W... T...Fudge turnover or shot.

Odd game during which to get on Frank Howard. I thought he played his best game all year. No, he didn't score as many points as he has, no he didn't have as man assists as he has, but he played the most solid game as a point guard. Composed, smart. Played like a true point guard tonight. I don't recall one What turnover or shot.

Only mistakes he made was trying to feed Chukwu.

You guys serious? You’re happy with the way Frank’s been playing?

You guys serious? You’re happy with the way Frank’s been playing?

I was pleased with his play tonight. Glad he was able to knock down some threes after missing a couple open looks to start the game. I thought Oshae was pretty bad tonight. Passed up some really easy foul line jumpers against their zone, probably would have added 3-4 assists to Frank's total tonight. Frank played some pretty good d getting a handful of steals. So yeah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom