Hey GT... | Syracusefan.com

Hey GT...

Hey Georgia Tech,

Your team’s awful but your city has a better hip hop and cultural scene so by your fans logic you should win.

You should feel bad.

Regards,
The other team who didnt land Tucker.

Hey Georgia tech you wear Russell athletic clothes you should feel really bad.

When I go to Champs sporting goods and want to be economical...I head right to the Russell athletic section .. good prices .. of course the product isn’t as good . Their shorts have a grade 9 wedgie factor

Hey GT
We are going to play a walk on against you. You should feel bad...for us

I can't remember ever seeing a dumber post. And u guys thing other fan bases are stupid and rediculous when they boast about their teams. U guys are absolutely idoitic.

I can't remember ever seeing a dumber post. And u guys thing other fan bases are stupid and rediculous when they boast about their teams. U guys are absolutely idoitic.

This game say thread has been around a couple years a least.
It's all in good fun, no need to ruin a little fun...

tenor.gif

Hey GA Tech,

Remember that kid from Grinnell College that scored 138 points that game?

Well

We got the kid that averaged 10 points a game there instead and he is going to light yall up tonight.

You should feel bad.

Hey GT,

we have fans that don't like make fun of other teams and have a little fun.

You should feel good.

Hey Gtech,

Your student body reminds of kids I use to pick on in grade school. You all make Dook's student body look cool.

Capture.JPG

You should feel bad (but you probably won't because you're too busy studying).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom