Hey guys | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hey guys

1. Why are CMU fans insanely jealous of WMU?
2. Soda...you just garnered major love from most of the guys here. Rochester/Buffalo based Cuse fans not so much.
3. How do you feel about a 2 for 1 series in Football? Most of our staff have deep MAC roots.
4. Thank you for punking UConn in Football.
5. Can you join us Sept 12th in Mt. Pleasant to cheer with us against CMU?
6. Is this your board? http://csnbbs.com/forum-488.html

1. If you'd ever been to Mt. Pleasant, you wouldn't ask this.
2. Much love.
3. Would love it. Not sure Shafer likes us anymore after we snubbed him for an interview last summer though.
4. You got it.
5. I wish! Won't be living in Kzoo anymore at that point..
6. Yep!

How many backdoor cuts leading to dunks, after our guards allow dribble penetration and Rak is forced to step up to take away the shot :).

Less than the amount of passes CJ and Grant pick off on backdoor cuts and kick outs in which they'll pass to Ennis on the break and watch us he hits the brakes and curls back out to 25 feet to pass to Cooney who will pass it right back to him.

1. If you'd ever been to Mt. Pleasant, you wouldn't ask this.
2. Much love.
3. Would love it. Not sure Shafer likes us anymore after we snubbed him for an interview last summer though.
4. You got it.
5. I wish! Won't be living in Kzoo anymore at that point..
6. Yep!

Number 3? What was the interview about? Last Summer he was already our HC.

BTW, are you a Military, Commercial or Private Pilot?

Less than the amount of passes CJ and Grant pick off on backdoor cuts and kick outs in which they'll pass to Ennis on the break and watch us he hits the brakes and curls back out to 25 feet to pass to Cooney who will pass it right back to him.

Easily.

It's funny, the shakey potatoes thing is mostly a board joke now, but in reality, that's exactly what Trevor is-- very shaky. Everything he does is very robotic. It's not smooth at all. Plays very tense. Very dissimiliar to Tyler.

Easily.

It's funny, the shakey potatoes thing is mostly a board joke now, but in reality, that's exactly what Trevor is-- very shaky. Everything he does is very robotic. It's not smooth at all. Plays very tense. Very dissimiliar to Tyler.

Because everything Tyler is doing is repitition. I wish he would free lance a bit because, based on time/score, you or I could tell you what he's going to do 98% of the time.

Well, you are only as good as your competition.

I think CJ Fair will have a huge game. There's a point where he can't be denied. I think the team that played FSU shows up for Western Michigan. It's the team that showed up against NCST that I am most worried about!

Number 3? What was the interview about? Last Summer he was already our HC.

BTW, are you a Military, Commercial or Private Pilot?

Probably should have said last winter, haha. I don't remember the timeline but a lot of supposedly influential people wanted him to replace Cubit when he was fired and word was there was some anger when he wasn't even interviewed. I was sort of joking because my guess is he wouldn't have been interested anyway if SU was on him.

I'm commercial. I work as a flight instructor right now.