Hey Man Bun | Syracusefan.com

Hey Man Bun

Toga

Living Legend
man-placing-finger-lips-as-if-to-say-shhhhh-be-quiet-silence-closeup-portrait-isolated-white-background-copy-space-33095862.jpg

That kid is actually a solid player. Jerome and Guy will be great for a few years for them. Need to get stronger but talent is there.

Gillon also winked to the crowd against State... this stuff happens.

I believe Moyer and Kyle Guy are best friends. Might have been more motivation for Guy today

Eh, he's gonna be fun to hate for however many years he's there. Keep that man bun, youngster! You can get hired on the spot to work at any Starbucks in the Midwest with that fine looking hair!

That's real job security!

He's really good. I was thinking he's got Devendorf-type personality. Will prolly be in the NBA. Hopefully, sooner rather than later.

The best response is exactly the one we game him: FACIAL!!!!!

He's really good. I was thinking he's got Devendorf-type personality. Will prolly be in the NBA. Hopefully, sooner rather than later.

He's not close to a Devo-type. I know he did the finger over his mouth, but he's not a trash talker at all. Just got caught up in the moment and Jews a very confident kid but not cocky or brash.

He just tied his hair up and then when he was getting razzed by other teams, he decided to keep it... He wanted to set an example to kids that you can be yourself when others are negative about how you look or whatever.

If UVA can get a talented 5 star with NBA height to stay for 4 years, I'll lose my ****

Sure, potentially he leaves early. But for now, I'll operate under the fact we have to see his ridiculous man bun for 3 seasons after this. I hope we don't either.

That kid is actually a solid player. Jerome and Guy will be great for a few years for them. Need to get stronger but talent is there.

He is, needs to find another hairstyle.

They can shoot, but they are slow. If you're slow, you're slow. Can't do much about that.

As for winking and shushing...all about the timing. Guy picked a bad time. They were clearly screwed at that point, and him not knowing it was pretty funny. If we control the ball on those two steals and that horrid foul on Roberson on the rebound isn't called, we win this one by double digits. 3 fluky plays.

Cant really blame the kid for assuming they we're still going to win going away. Maybe he read our board this week.

Kid is a good player regardless of hair style. Big hint - don't leave that kid alone. I was surprised how well he did defensively against Gillon.

seriously, is no one going to mention the line in his hair that actually starts in his eyebrow? that's far worse than the stupid man bun.

He's not close to a Devo-type. I know he did the finger over his mouth, but he's not a trash talker at all. Just got caught up in the moment and Jews a very confident kid but not cocky or brash.

He just tied his hair up and then when he was getting razzed by other teams, he decided to keep it... He wanted to set an example to kids that you can be yourself when others are negative about how you look or whatever.
Didn't say anything about trash talking. Simply about having the moxie to be who he wants to be, and to throw a bit of swagger back at the crowd. The very two things you mentioned.

We'll see him again in the ACC tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom