Hey Man Bun | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hey Man Bun

Lol. Clear fashion faux pas if I've ever seen one. Add in the man bun, and it's a total train wreck.
It may be corny, but dudes with man buns are gettin' chicks these days. On the reg. With persistence. Go figure.

Didn't say anything about trash talking. Simply about having the moxie to be who he wants to be, and to throw a bit of swagger back at the crowd. The very two things you mentioned.

Oh, I misunderstood. Yes, he's exactly like Devo in that respect. Right on.

He's going to be like Devo in that UVA fans will love him and everyone else will hate him. We need to get us a guy like that again. I loved hearing everyone else whine about Devo. Those were fun days.

Moyer might be that guy, believe it or not. He plays with a scowl, dunks in guys' faces and looks them down...plus there is the violin playing. He has to play well for people to care. If he does, he could be the baby face who other teams' fans dislike.

Moyer might be that guy, believe it or not. He plays with a scowl, dunks in guys' faces and looks them down...plus there is the violin playing. He has to play well for people to care. If he does, he could be the baby face who other teams' fans dislike.
Hope so. That's who i saw in his high school videos. But, either i completely 'mis-assessed' him or his body is very different from what it was in HS. I thought he was going to be a slashing, versatile Grant Hill-type. He looks much 'chunkier,' in the middle, than i expected. More of a 4 than a 3. Either way, i love his attitude and hope his skills match.

Hope so. That's who i saw in his high school videos. But, either i completely 'mis-assessed' him or his body is very different from what it was in HS. I thought he was going to be a slashing, versatile Grant Hill-type. He looks much 'chunkier,' in the middle, than i expected. More of a 4 than a 3. Either way, i love his attitude and hope his skills match.

He has some baby fat, I agree. He's thin, but he's thin like Tyler Lydon. Moyer needs to get in the weight room and convert some fat to muscle. He's definitely a 4 right now. To me, Moyer is a big litmus test of our strength and conditioning program. We all know he's a hard worker. He should be using this year to get in optimal shape. He needs direction to do so. I'm glad his roommate is Battle, who is a weight room and workout warrior. Hope that is an influence.

Last edited:
That kid is actually a solid player. Jerome and Guy will be great for a few years for them. Need to get stronger but talent is there.

Gillon also winked to the crowd against State... this stuff happens.

They need to learn how to guard. They feel like ND players, great shooters, can't stay in front of anyone. Would love to see Battle take Jerome one on one every possession next year.

He's going to be like Devo in that UVA fans will love him and everyone else will hate him. We need to get us a guy like that again. I loved hearing everyone else whine about Devo. Those were fun days.

If it wasn't for the man bun no one would care.

Who cares about the man bun? Wish I could pull it off.

He's a good player. Makes solid and quick decisions like driving immediately when we closed hard on him. Sweet stroke.

That kid is actually a solid player. Jerome and Guy will be great for a few years for them. Need to get stronger but talent is there.

Gillon also winked to the crowd against State... this stuff happens.

Solid player or not... I think he was wearing his mothers stockings on his head.

Or maybe it was Peter Griffins chin?

pYLkwgAdpg-4.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom