Hey Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Hey Maryland

Hey Maryland,

Is this all you've got?
231844.gif

You should feel bad.

Hey Maryland,

You 'escaped' the Carolina Mafia by fleeing to the B1G (MI, O$U, etc.)? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy your trips to Iowa City and Lincoln.

You should feel bad (and stupid).

Last edited:
Hey Maryland,
If you go in the back entrance of the Comcast Center... (the one up the huge staircase)...
Walk in the doors, make a right.
There is a family restroom on the right side of the concourse.
Plenty of privacy.
I puked in there - twice - right before we beat you in football this year.
It felt SO good.

Hey Maryland:

No stainless steel pee troughs in the Comcast Center. No Sweet Sixteens in a decade. 2 winning ACC seasons in the last decade. What happened to you? Prepping for your new role in the B1G?

You should feel bad.

Hey Maryland,
When I drive through College Park, I make sure to drive my beltway beater because I always run over so many turtles.
so.. somebody needs to feel bad about that, and it's not going to be me..

Hey Maryland,

You 'escaped' the Carolina Mafia by fleeing to the B1G (MI, O$U, etc.)? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy your trips to Iowa City and Lincoln.

You should feel bad (and stupid).

Even on the off chance that Chrysler Arena actually has alternating possession arrows, this is honestly a good point.
Prior to the NW-OSU game last year, had anyone ever seen a QB not get the benefit of a spot - provided they didn't get pushed backwards - when he needed a 1/2 inch for a 1st down? Imagine that happening the other way in the HorseShoe. Ha, better chance of getting a blocking foul in Cameron. OK maybe not but still.

Hey Maryland,

If you can't come up with some extremely clever signs after Saturday night's game, then

you should feel bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom