Hey Villanova... | Syracusefan.com

Hey Villanova...

Hey Bill ANOVA my tablet doesn't even recognize you see what it changed your name to. You should feel bad . . . . . but not as bad as Gtown cause at least you aren't hiding from us.

Last edited:
I love the "you should feel bad" thread but you are only ever as good as your competition. I have respect for Villanova's basketball program. I found this "you should feel bad" post to be one the hardest ones to come up with. Our team better show up on defense and knock down shots on offense. If we win this game it will be a great victory for this team at this point in the season. Go Orange!

I love the "you should feel bad" thread but you are only ever as good as your competition. I have respect for Villanova's basketball program. I found this "you should feel bad" post to be one the hardest ones to come up with. Our team better show up on defense and knock down shots on offense. If we win this game it will be a great victory for this team at this point in the season. Go Orange!
Hey Villanova,

Some of our fans care so little about you that they can't even think of bad things to say about you.

You should feel REALLY bad.

;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom