hey welcome to our (killed by bad FT shooting) world, Duke | Syracusefan.com

hey welcome to our (killed by bad FT shooting) world, Duke

Both teams are only playing 7 deep. That's terrible. Well Duke gets 6 minutes out of Plumlee. It'd be nice if Syracuse could get 5 out of Chino at this point. He doesn't even have to get any stats. Stand in the middle with his hands up and and give 5 fouls.

And what's up with Sulaimon? His minutes keep going down year after year, which is the opposite direction for a McDonald's AA and top-15 recruit. He strikes me as a bad attitude guy, but could just be his facial expressions. Rak is a helluva good guy, but him and Rasheed would be first on the All Stink-Eye team.
duke-parker-christmas.jpg

I was going to say that Pitt does too. But then I remembered their one shining moment.

40fce063a71341d703e3bdeafdc800be.jpg

This picture is pretty hilarious when you start looking at their facial expressions. Wright's the only guy who looks truly excited while most are second guessing the celebration.

Both teams are only playing 7 deep. That's terrible. Well Duke gets 6 minutes out of Plumlee. It'd be nice if Syracuse could get 5 out of Chino at this point. He doesn't even have to get any stats. Stand in the middle with his hands up and and give 5 fouls.

And what's up with Sulaimon? His minutes keep going down year after year, which is the opposite direction for a McDonald's AA and top-15 recruit. He strikes me as a bad attitude guy, but could just be his facial expressions. Rak is a helluva good guy, but him and Rasheed would be first on the All Stink-Eye team.
ARE YOU PSYCHIC??

Notre Dame won't get past the sweet 16
An interesting team though. Jerian G is as good a guard as Notre Dame has had since the '80s. Connaughton is tough. Nice shot. He had Okafor on D a couple possessions, basically ND had no 4s or 5s on the floor at a point down the stretch. We will play them tough ,though but 3s will kill us in the end. Rak will get 35, but Jackson 20 for ND and Grant 30.

I was going to say that Pitt does too. But then I remembered their one shining moment.
I was thinking along that theme last night. We always hear about their grand glorious hoops history, but they have never won the title.
JB gets more crap for only winning one than Pitt, Maryland, ND, Ohio St, Michigan, Gonzaga, Arizona, St Johns, do, all totalled up.

Notre Dame won't get past the sweet 16

I sometimes wonder if people are seriously making these kind of predictions. Or are they saying what they HOPE will happen vs. what they actually THINK will happen.

I don't like em either. But last night against Duke and in some earlier games I have watched they look pretty good to me. They'll go pretty far on my Tourney bracket.

wow... did you have inside info??? A little ironic Sulaimon perceived attitude and your noticing correlated with his "dismissal" from that team... impressed...

I sometimes wonder if people are seriously making these kind of predictions. Or are they saying what they HOPE will happen vs. what they actually THINK will happen.

I don't like em either. But last night against Duke and in some earlier games I have watched they look pretty good to me. They'll go pretty far on my Tourney bracket.

Brey has only made the sweet 16 once and never gotten past it. Proceed at you own risk putting the Irish deep in your bracket

Brey has only made the sweet 16 once and never gotten past it. Proceed at you own risk putting the Irish deep in your bracket
I say that every year with Gonzaga and Pitt.
"But this year they are REALLY good"
Gonzaga will suck a lot of ppl in this year. They are good enough to beat anybody but they are not going to win more than 3 in a row in a tournament setting like this.

Gonzaga will suck a lot of ppl in this year. They are good enough to beat anybody but they are not going to win more than 3 in a row in a tournament setting like this.
I've seen this tendency in our favorite team way too often.

3 teams I've learned (the hard way) to never buy into making a final 4, no matter what: Gonzaga, Pitt, Notre Dame. Those 3 teams have ruined many a bracket for me through the years.

3 teams I've learned (the hard way) to never buy into making a final 4, no matter what: Gonzaga, Pitt, Notre Dame. Those 3 teams have ruined many a bracket for me through the years.
I think the message is how hard it is to win even one Title. Maryland, a lot like Syracuse probably even better for legendary players, has 1 modern (post WWII) title. Arizona same way.
Notre Dame, all you hear is about their glorious history, and they haven't won anything. They don't even get to FF's. Too many teams out there, when VCU and George Mason can get to a FF, it got even that much harder.

But damned, I like the way they play. This is one of the first likable ND teams and if they were in another conference, I'd root for them. But yeah odds are not with them going deep. That "NCAA DNA" always seems to win out in the end.