Hey where the heck has Millhouse been? | Syracusefan.com

Hey where the heck has Millhouse been?

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Chip or anybody know where he's been? This board just isn't quite the same without him and haven't seen him for a while. I'm missing his famous tussles with those to the left of him (virtually everyone) over on the OT board? Hope all is ok Any one know?

Chip or anybody know where he's been? This board just isn't quite the same without him and haven't seen him for a while. I'm missing his famous tussles with those to the left of him (virtually everyone) over on the OT board? Hope all is ok Any one know?

And here I was enjoying the peace. Thanks. You probably ruined it.

He and KingOtis are probably wrapping up their summer vacay in Maine, and soon enough he'll post something about how Otis let him out of their traditional Labor Day weekend Saturday High Tea so he could watch the SU game.

In real life, if I'm allowed to say (he'll probably email me and yell at me if not), I think he took on a new job, and they're probably a little more strict about their employees spending several hours talking about college football and politics, all on the same URL.

He and KingOtis are probably wrapping up their summer vacay in Maine, and soon enough he'll post something about how Otis let him out of their traditional Labor Day weekend Saturday High Tea so he could watch the SU game.

In real life, if I'm allowed to say (he'll probably email me and yell at me if not), I think he took on a new job, and they're probably a little more strict about their employees spending several hours talking about college football and politics, all on the same URL.
you know life isn't just the same without some of Pats rants. I'm glad you didn't say something to the effect that he left one day in a huff saying that King otis and others won't have Millhouse to kick around anymore. Call it nostalgia or whatever but I'm looking forward to him returning....

He's trying to figure out where to put Marrone on his new rankings list
PeopleToKill.JPG

In real life, if I'm allowed to say (he'll probably email me and yell at me if not), I think he took on a new job, and they're probably a little more strict about their employees spending several hours talking about college football and politics, all on the same URL.[/quote]

man, I hope I never get one of those

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom