"Highest ranked team in BCS standings between Rutgers, Louisville and Syracuse... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

"Highest ranked team in BCS standings between Rutgers, Louisville and Syracuse...

So I have to root for UConn AGAIN next week? Yuk.

I need a shower from today and I still feel dirty from that G'town-Indiana hoops game. :oops:

Rutgers and UConn combined wins give SU sole 2nd place 6-1 5-2 x@4-3

Cinci and Ville make 4 way 5-2 split, which feels kinda right for this league.

Rutgers and Cinci make Syracuse in 3rd and Ville in 4th

Ville and UConn make sole 3rd or 3 way tie.

Bad grammar. With "more than two," it should be AMONG... and not BETWEEN. No wonder kids today cannot speak the English language. They are being taught by the broadcast media geniuses... not by English teachers.
Last time I saw it go by, they changed it.

People everywhere listen to Joyce.

but damn if it ain't awesome having our name in consideration. What a fun 6 weeks this has been!

Love the discussion...but ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this was Scooch's point which is AWESOME.

44cuse

You realize that will all the top 25 teams losing today and Kent State winning and Boise State on a bye both have a strong possibility of sneaking into the top 16 and an automatic BCS slot. Thus, if for some unforeseen circumstance and SU was the highest rated Big East team we could possibly play the SEC team in the Sugar Bowl, LSU, Florida or Texas A&M instead of Florida State in the Orange Bowl. I am sure the Sugar Bowl would prefer a 7-5 Syracuse team to a 12-1 Kent State team considering they lost Kentucky who went 0-8 in the SEC how scary would that bowl matchup be. Gulp.

RUTGER WILL NOW GET SUPPORT FROM THE BIG TEN REGION IN THE POLLS

So for the computers...

Is it better if UConn a team we beat 40-10 beats Cinci a team we lost to 35-24 or vice versa?

So for the computers...

Is it better if UConn a team we beat 40-10 beats Cinci a team we lost to 35-24 or vice versa?
Cinci needs to lose for us to have a shot

Yep.

It's OK, I'll take simply winning a share of the conference title.

Agree 100%. Wish we had one more win to REALLY make things interesting, but when we were sitting at 2-4, I wouldn't have believed you if you'd told me that we'd be in position to tie for the conference championship.