Highlight Videos | Syracusefan.com

Highlight Videos

Francis do you think we are close to getting a verbal from anyone???
Been a while since we have heard.

We were Ennis dream school I am sure there has to be a few 4 stars really pushing to get in. I Find it hard to believe all these kids are worried more about playing time then getting a chance to learn at Syracuse.

I like that Young is a lefty...that always adds an x-factor that college defenders struggle to deal with.

Francis do you think we are close to getting a verbal from anyone???
Been a while since we have heard.

We were Ennis dream school I am sure there has to be a few 4 stars really pushing to get in. I Find it hard to believe all these kids are worried more about playing time then getting a chance to learn at Syracuse.
Don't have any locks at this point but Roberson, Jordan, Young, and Obokoh are all realistic possibilities. Really wish Wiggins would hurry up and announce the inevitable about his reclassification. So that we can get the chips to fall in the Roberson & Young recruitments.

I'll gladly take Roberson, Jordan an Obokoh and be 100% satisfied. I know Young wants to be one and done and I don't like preconditions. I want a kid thinking beyond that but playing well enough to bolt AFTER the season.

Rysheed Jordan looks absolutely awesome. I'd love to see that kid suit up in Orange.
Love the way he uses the left hand to finish with ease. Sorta Devo like.

Are we involved in any way whatsoever with Joel Embiid? Kid is clearly blowing up - from a four year "program" player to a likely 2-3 year player.

Love the way he uses the left hand to finish with ease. Sorta Devo like.

Francis, who looks like they would be a better fit for the way Syracuse plays. Jordan or Seldon?

is he really 6-5?
Never got any official measurements on him this past summer. I hear he's around 6'3-6'4 range. He has longs arms and can elevate like edowd pointed out, which makes him a good fit at the top of the zone.

Francis, who looks like they would be a better fit for the way Syracuse plays. Jordan or Seldon?
I really like Selden's game but Jordan wouldn't be much of a dropoff and it would continue the Philly pipeline.

I know the Brandon Austin video is footage from a less structured summer league environment, but that kid caught my eye... I just really enjoy a big man with serious handle and athleticism. I loved watching Alimoe aka the Black Widow in all the And1 stuff growing up, I thought it was interesting that was who Brandon was compared to. It's the first video footage I have seen of him, how does he look in a more structured game environment?

Just added a new Selden video in the link for some Selden vs Jordan fun.

I know the Brandon Austin video is footage from a less structured summer league environment, but that kid caught my eye... I just really enjoy a big man with serious handle and athleticism. I loved watching Alimoe aka the Black Widow in all the And1 stuff growing up, I thought it was interesting that was who Brandon was compared to. It's the first video footage I have seen of him, how does he look in a more structured game environment?
Haven't seen him in a full game yet but from other clips n highlights, he looks to be a very versatile player that can play multiple positions on the floor.

Are we involved in any way whatsoever with Joel Embiid? Kid is clearly blowing up - from a four year "program" player to a likely 2-3 year player.
Haven't heard his name linked to SU yet. Anya and Obokoh are the only 2013 bigs that the staff has shown interest in so far lately.

Really wasn't sure about Jordan but now I am sold. Got to the rim easily and had a great handle. Young looks so smooth but agree with the post above about the one and done aspect.

Jordan def looks like the all heart, get the crowd going, slashing type that would be perfect for our system. Cant pass on a Young or Selden but i like this guy just as much because hes a 2-3 type. And he keeps the philly pipeline open.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom