Hofmann Sausage Sponsors FSU Athletics | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hofmann Sausage Sponsors FSU Athletics

Didn't realize Hofmanns were anywhere outside CNY! This made me check their site and I found a food truck 31 miles away from me south of Dayton that sells them. Lunch road trip!
Oh yeah. I've been getting them at Publix in Knoxville for a few years now. Publix hae Dinosaur BBQ sauce too.

Tobins were special. One of my brothers liked his boiled. I remember looking at the red water left behind afterwards and thinking, this can't be good. In retrospect, boiling them was probably
the best way to get the dye out of them, and keep it out of our bodies.

Red dye #2 maybe?
My old college roomie would always boil his hotdogs. Save the water they were boiled in and put it in the refrigerator. Drank it the next day as a hangover cure.

True story

Tiime to go with Sahlens for the tail gates ;)

Sahlens.jpg

Red Dye #2 has now been found to have been safe all along. The cancer scares were just that, scares.

The craziest thing about the whole mess was M&Ms stopped putting red ones in the bags because they didn't want anyone to think that they used Red Dye #2 for them when red M&Ms never used Red Dye #2 in the first place. That's known as "protecting your brand." Once the scare was over, they brough the red ones back.
I like m&ms

Oh yeah. I've been getting them at Publix in Knoxville for a few years now. Publix hae Dinosaur BBQ sauce too.
Meanwhile, across the street, Kroger carries Spiedie sauce.

As a Floridian if this is the sacrifice I have to endure to have Hoffman's readily available at my local Publix then I'm willing to begrudgingly accept this travesty.
and florida ain't all that upset that we call ourself ORANGE. even though it's unsustainable in these climes.