Hollinger's Draft Rater has Waiters as #4 overall prospect | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hollinger's Draft Rater has Waiters as #4 overall prospect

No way we get that extra year from Cooney. In fact, I've heard rumblings that he is already the second best guard on the team (behind MCW) and that he could be NBA-bound after the upcoming season if he is not Boheimed. ;)

With all of the man love and hyperbole surrounding Cooney recently, my meter is out of whack.

images

I am having a hard time determining whether you believe any of this, some of it, or none of it.

With all of the man love and hyperbole surrounding Cooney recently, my meter is out of whack.

images

I am having a hard time determining whether you believe any of this, some of it, or none of it.

Okay, I'll come clean. It was just a misguided attempt to get a few Cooney-ites to like my post.

Sadly, it's only the first time in five years. Here's hoping the 2013 season turns out better than the Donte/Devendorf/Flynn season did.

Oh good point Otto. I'll edit to add in that other trio.

Oh good point Otto. I'll edit to add in that other trio.

My reply was only half-serious (the serious half being that 2008 did in fact see three McD starters). If 2013 is half as ugly as that year, I'm renouncing my fan-hood.

My reply was only half-serious (the serious half being that 2008 did in fact see three McD starters). If 2013 is half as ugly as that year, I'm renouncing my fan-hood.
lol, that's ok, you were quite right. Also true, it wasn't a year that sticks in one's memory. Hopefully, this coming season will be a better mix of new talent and veteran players. CJ and BT will be solid, and JS off the bench gives us some scoring and experience. Cooney may be better than the average frosh. All in all...probably a top 20-type rebuilding season (nice to be able to call that a rebuilding year).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom